Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

!! - Idle Idle - !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:09 # 1
Sfenx
HELLOUSLY;
My Vehicle 2003 model and manual XS & nbsp; single door & nbsp; model.
The day after I bought my vehicle about 2 months ago, I got MİMGAZ sequential system LPG and got the vehicle SEALED the next day and got no report. and this issue bothers me very much. In addition to this problem, the speed of the car drops again after the car moves and the stapling takes place again. After the car has come a little way, the gear changes like a single vehicle. If I press the gas to the end, the car does not eat gas and gets the car shake. there is no problem as if I say I got used to k When I am at a traffic light up the ramp, I can not get off the rim without applying the handbrake and the vehicle 50 thousand does not come off without turning over, it is no longer for me to travel the road with the vehicle I bought. Due to my workload, I could not find the opportunity to go to the service for 2 months, maybe I can handle it for little trouble. '' I thought I could handle it IMPORTANT & nbsp; "Wink"

Endless THANKS.

Good forums within the framework of LOVE and RESPECT ....

08.05.2020 17:09 # 2
asbircan
Although it is not exactly like yours, I had the same problems, I have the model 206, I got 70 thousand gas in the vehicle in 2010, until now, there was no problem but it was a nightmare after having the gas installed. but the room goes to expenses. Anyway, if you want, take a look. everyone will say classic: 1-clean the throttle 2 change the relay engine 3- make the valve settings. 4- Have the oxygen sensor check the 5-coil. May Allah give you convenience, take out the car's gas insurance and use the car like this. What is the situation for a while?
08.05.2020 17:09 # 3
D2CHALLANGE

there are 206 xs in my mind, lpg is new, the devil has no bullet click on the bull, do not hit it, there is no fluctuation in the role, this is about the company that installed your lpg system, I think

08.05.2020 17:09 # 4
berk2309
If the car we call xs & nbsp; 1.6 has 16 valves, there is no valve adjustment.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 5
phoenix.1905
If it has been 1000km after installing LPG, you should go to a thousand km free maintenance to LPG .. The problem may be from LPG setting.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 6
ByHack

If the event occurs on LPG, the same & nbsp; the problem was in my tree. gas feed, also sometimes stopping my feet from gas. it was shaking when I loaded the gas at low speed. I went to BRC's service in Sivas. They changed the LPG filter, calibrated and calibrated, and this event still continued. They said it might be from the spark plugs. spark plugs have also changed. Finally, they said there was a definite malfunction in the coil. It won't be, I finally went to the service that I had maintained. They cleared the throat butterfly, took it to the service of landirenzon, adjusted the gas again, saying that the flow of gas was higher than usual, and therefore the car did not eat gas. As a result, the bullet got better in the ear of the devil, the car became like a monster. :)

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”