Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Idle fluctuation and difficulty in shifting gears

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:03 # 1
Ynsbytk
Hello guys, I just joined you first.
I have a 2005 Peugeot 206 panoramic car. I have no problems with the car on short-haul roads, but when I go on a long road, after an average of 1.5, 2 hours, the car acts as if it is switching to serial mode. Normally, the car that shifts at 2,500 rpm starts to shift at 3,500-4,000 rpm. And there are slight idling fluctuations. In urban use, I do not experience any of these problems. I would be happy if someone could inform about this.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. If you are having this problem on a long road, it is a possible heating part or a problem with the parts, teacher. Check for possible coils and spark plugs. Is there a lpg in the vehicle, when was the last maintenance etc. If the transmission oil does not cool down long enough, late replacement of gear changes.

1-As I said, coil spark plug and throttle control for idle ripple.
2-I need to find a good companion master for shaazuman and have a malfunction code with pc. But the first one is to replace the brake sensor, which can often be related to it. It is a cheap piece and make sure it is original.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 3
Ynsbytk
Thank you for the information you provided. I start with cheap parts now artık
08.05.2020 21:03 # 4
sonerkyl
First of all, first, use the vehicle in gasoline. Does the fluctuation continue? If it continues after 100-200 km, start from the cheap one, as you say, replace the spark plug and clean the throttle. If gasoline still continues, have the coil and petrol injectors checked.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”