Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Idle Fluctuation ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:27 # 1
Brcbyrktr
206 1.4 Before I stop the vehicle, I run at idle for 30-40 seconds. Yesterday I realized something; When I was waiting at idle, I said I would close the windshields, when I press the buttons to close it, I saw a slight change in the idle and a small play in the corresponding speed bar. Does anyone have any idea what the reason might be?
08.05.2020 20:27 # 2
talip206
Normal situation teacher is playing light. The motor draws electricity when the windows are closing. It also does the fan when taken to the 4th stage. When you turn on the air conditioner
08.05.2020 20:27 # 3
ersinyildiz
I have the same problem, after repairing the alternator, it does more. It shouldn't be stuck too much, but it still annoys :)
08.05.2020 20:27 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
I don't think this is a problem. As a result, he draws energy from the battery and starts an engine while the window is closing.
In the park, I see that the headlights are slightly dimmed while using the glass button.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 5
erdiano
I have the same situation with the gasoline vehicle and I think it is normal. When idling, turning the steering wheel, opening the window, etc. fluctuating. I was thinking that the car's electronics were completely interconnected. There is also a fluctuation caused by the LPG sometimes I thought it was the title but I thought it was not
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”