Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Idle detected :( (as solved.)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:15 # 1
AliOzagan
Hello friends, what happened to us on Saturday :( When the car came to the market center, the idle started to increase according to the head, when it gases, the car bounces from the gas, it is bouncing in the check, and we fell to the place where the traffic was intense. We arrived home without hitting anyone in 2000, I left my family, I ran it, worked at 4000 rpm and fell until 2000. He said that the master industry looked at the industry 2 3 km away. Let's see if we go on Monday, hopefully it will not put a lot of load on our back: ((((

AliÖzagan 2011-10-17 10:40:36
08.05.2020 16:15 # 2
AliOzagan
If anyone has an idea about the subject, I would be glad if they write
08.05.2020 16:15 # 3
Guests
Firstly, get well soon. Probably the engine of the idler was sick ... If the need to change the environment, it can be expensive. CeCoLi 2011-10-15 19:56:31
08.05.2020 16:15 # 4
AliOzagan
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] Let it be over the past. Probably the engine of the idler was sick ... If the need to change the environment, it can be expensive. [/ QUOTE]
there is no need to change the construction.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = AliÖzagan] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] Maybe the past. Probably the engine of the idler was sick ... If the need to change the environment, it can be expensive. [/ QUOTE]
there is no need to change the construction, what is the origin of the original one?
You can ask our Peugeot Murat brother ...
08.05.2020 16:15 # 6
Guests
idling valve is around 70 pounds. maverick 2011-10-15 21:42:02
08.05.2020 16:15 # 7
Guests
Subsidiary industries will not be 70 TL. In my opinion, it is not less than 150 TL ...
08.05.2020 16:15 # 8
Guests
get well soon friend.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 9
AliOzagan
Thank you guys, we will act according to the situation of Monday. Even if it is necessary to change, there is nothing to do.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 10
AliOzagan
Hello again, I bought the car today, throat butterfly and idle adjuster cleared, the problem was solved with würth. I hope it doesn't create the same problem again.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = AliÖzagan] Hello again, I bought the car today, the throat butterfly and idle adjuster cleared, the problem was solved with würth. I hope it won't create the same problem again for a while. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Anyway, have a good time. But if the power steering engine is sick, it will not improve. You will manage as much as you can. Now you can go for a replacement when a lot of trouble starts. But I have told you that nothing is cheap "Blink"
08.05.2020 16:15 # 12
metin
Did you get a price on murat brother rolenti
08.05.2020 16:15 # 13
AliOzagan
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = AliÖzagan] Hello again, I bought the car today, the throat butterfly and idle adjuster cleared, the problem was solved with the würth, the walker said there was no problem but my master idle adjuster said it should be changed, so I can not know how much it goes. They gave me the price, I bought the vehicle in this way, I hope it will not create the same problem again. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Anyway, have a good time. But if the power steering engine is sick, it will not improve. You will manage as much as you can. Now you can go for a replacement when a lot of trouble starts. But I have told you that nothing is cheap "Blink"
[/ QUOTE]
said the idle engine has no problem, only the idle adjuster that adjusted it said it should be changed again, it will not be clear again, but we will change it, I do not know, maybe we did the job, but I hope the victim does not cause trouble until the end If he creates this problem again, would he hurt him, I do not know him anywhere, thank you for your interest :)
08.05.2020 16:15 # 14
Guests

Idle engine and idler adjuster get the same thing, get crazy. One small engine. There is a liquid part at the end. It moves back and forth. Over time, he starts to be unable to do his duty correctly and the routine arrangement starts to deteriorate. Go ahead, let's see ... I hope there won't be any problems soon. But if he does, he must change if the power is in the "engine of distress", for sure.

08.05.2020 16:15 # 15
AliOzagan
[QUOTE = CeCoLi]

The idle engine and the idle tuner are the same thing, get crazy. One small engine. There is a liquid part at the end. It moves back and forth. Over time, he starts to be unable to do his duty correctly and the routine arrangement starts to deteriorate. Go ahead, let's see ... I hope there won't be any problems soon. But if he does, he would have to change the power in the "engine of the distress routine" for sure.

08.05.2020 16:15 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = AliÖzagan] [QUOTE = CeCoLi]

The idle engine and the idle adjuster are the same thing, get crazy. One small engine. There is a liquid part at the end. It moves back and forth. Over time, he starts to be unable to do his duty correctly and the routine arrangement starts to deteriorate. Go ahead, let's see ... I hope there won't be any problems soon. But if he does, he would have to change the power in the "routine engine" to be certain.

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
No, it won't hurt anything. Only if the idle balance is disturbed, your fuel may increase and you will be bothered and will not hurt anyone else.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 17
AliOzagan
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = AliÖzagan] [QUOTE = CeCoLi]

Idle engine and idler adjuster are the same thing, get crazy. One small engine. There is a liquid part at the end. It moves back and forth. Over time, he starts to be unable to do his duty correctly and the routine arrangement starts to deteriorate. Go ahead, let's see ... I hope there won't be any problems soon. But if he does, he would have to change the power in the "engine of the distress routine" for sure

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
No, it won't hurt anything. Only if the idle balance is disturbed, the fuel may increase and you will be bothered, it will not hurt anyone else.
[/ QUOTE]
previously had the problem of stopping at the first start.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 18
Guests
You can understand by trying over time. The idler motor and throttle & nbsp; are very effective in the idle of the engine.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”