Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Idle acceleration and fuel consumption hk.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:54 # 1
seamad
Hello friends, I just joined you, friends, my car peugeot 206 1.4 Hdi 105.000 km manual gear, I made the first long road experience with my car on Friday, I filled the tank from Ankara (opet euro diesel) bought 205 TL fuel, went to Istanbul, traveled in Istanbul traffic and I returned to Ankara 1 tank fuel average speed was 120 Km / hour, I traveled around 1000 km, it seemed very good to me because I have 1.6 Fsi 2006 automatic golf, this is a great thing when I compare it :) of course comfort road grip I do not compare them golf is far ahead, my attention something that has been pulling, for example, does not accelerate when I unload the vehicle on roads that are not too steep down the ramp, if it goes at 110 km, it stays the same. Also, when I take my foot off the gas pedal on the normal road, there is a sudden slowdown. It is normal as in automatic gear. And when I change my gear in the city, when I pull my foot out of the gas or when I give gas, I would be very happy if you enlighten me on these issues.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 2
volkanC2
I had a similar problem when I was returning from Istanbul to Istanbul last weekend. I used the car, the problem with the brakes disappeared, I think it was a momentary warm-up, rubbing etc. Something happened when it cooled down. If the problem is to be controlled if the brake centers are not changed, I will change my pads, the discs are running out, I will change them, and then I will continue on the road ..
08.05.2020 17:54 # 3
seamad
Brake discs and pads have just changed, interesting.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 4
serhat79

I wonder if it could be related to the brake sensor :))

08.05.2020 17:54 # 5
seamad
I do not think so :)
08.05.2020 17:54 # 6
EmreOz
I would recommend you to try it on a ramp like man ... In Istanbul, Bolu direction and viaduct can be like drowning the vehicle on the straight road, there are hidden ramps in our country that seem like ridiculous ramp down, but it looks like ridiculous. Maybe those who are living in Istanbul on the big road of ramp, war knows, while going to the direction of Kayişdağı, before I come to the bend, I pull the car in every daf there and slow down where the car will accelerate ..
08.05.2020 17:54 # 7
halilefe
Good luck, God should not cause any trouble.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 8
yavuz_0051
I say the order is true, I think something is happening on the road related to gravity or magnetization. If you go to the island, I went to the weekend. the pad may swell
08.05.2020 17:54 # 9
seamad
Yes, you are very right about what you say to friends, yesterday I wasted in Ankara Mamak viaduct, it was pretty fast, it was related to the road, thank you very much for your answers.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”