Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Ideas, suggestions and questions for 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:38 # 1
mgulcan
Hello friends,

I am thinking of various modifications for my Gray 206 vehicle, I have not taken the photos yet and will show them to you as soon as possible.

There are some minor problems in the fairing. A general study will be done. When I enter the fairing, there are many issues about it in the forum. Do you think I should buy fog brand of warehouse or if there is valeo, where can I get the prices? As far as I can see in the forum, the installation was ready, it was only necessary to activate the arm with a computer. Is there a master you know where I can get this process in Istanbul? What are the prices? There are deformations on the door foils, I want to renew them as well. How do I do? Do I apply the mat foil? Is a friend from the forum covered with piano black or is there an original one? I want to paint the door and bumper laths. Is there a special method for this? thanks for your help in advance.
08.05.2020 18:38 # 2
Serkan
Some of them can help Recep (kuscu38), familiar bodywork painters were there. In the evening, I tell Recep, you are already close to us.
08.05.2020 18:38 # 3
samet206
There is no special method for door laths, no one wants to shed, but after a certain period of time with the effect of environmental conditions and time, you only extend this period, the room is enough. Primer - Paint - Varnish trio is stronger than the most robust methods as well. In this way, the buffer is cut in the fog light or you get a new buffer. The warehouse is not bad, but I saw those who had problems in the gva. If I do not remember, if the electrical installation is pulled, if there is room on the arm, the arm is activated and the connection is made. Of course, this operation is not easy. It requires information. I do not recommend the coatings that have been tried to give a carbon image that can be foil both as material quality and image.
08.05.2020 18:38 # 4
mgulcan
Thank you teacher.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”