Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I'll buy 308 new help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
15.08.2020 09:11 # 1
calculus07
Friends sentence, greetings and alaykum first of all, I became a new member on Tuesday, with the permission of God, I asked everyone to buy a peugeot 308 2010 diesel automatic, I asked everyone, I was very confused, there are those who say the transmission is bad, there is a problem with the transmission, now I expect suggestions from you, what should I pay attention to? I have written this problem, print lining, never changed vehicle, give me a mind in 100 thousand
15.08.2020 17:29 # 2
talip206
You will not have trouble with the engine. Peugeot diesel engine is the award-winning engine. In addition, the diesel engine of the fiesta and the courier models of the Ford are still being produced, the peugeot diesel engine is used. Let's get to the gearbox. The vehicle you will buy is called auto 6r. A semi-automatic 6-speed gearbox. It is very economical. It burns less than manual. The downside is that the transitions are a little perceptible. Since it is semi-automatic, the condition of the printing lining is important.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”