Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I would be glad if you share your help and suggestions.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:29 # 1
Yildirim0707
First of all, greetings to the entire peugeot family, it is very happy for me to be able to exchange information with you, to hear your ideas and suggestions. Smile

I bought a pejo 206 1.4 xr gasoline vehicle a few months ago, although I was enthusiastic and interested in my vehicle, when I first bought it, I couldn't pay for it and make visual changes, I was just suitable for these changes. I will share the pictures with you. Smile

The topic I want to ask is that I ask you to help,

1) Will I buy spoiler over the internet, do 4 doors and 2 doors fit the same product in the vehicle?

2) I bought a new 195 50 r15 rim and tire, would I have a problem if I do not drop the rear torsions after the 3.5 springs are installed?

I am waiting for your help and suggestions ... Thank you Smile
08.05.2020 18:29 # 2
outlaw
[QUOTE = Yıldırım0707] First of all, it is very happy for me to greet all peugeot family, to exchange information with you, to hear your ideas and suggestions. Smile

I bought a pejo 206 1.4 xr gasoline vehicle a few months ago, although I was enthusiastic and interested in my vehicle, when I first bought it, I couldn't pay for it and make visual changes, I was just suitable for these changes. I will share the pictures with you. Smile

The topic I want to ask is that I ask you to help,

1) Will I buy spoiler over the internet, do 4 doors and 2 doors fit the same product in the vehicle?

2) I bought a new 195 50 r15 rim and tire, would I have a problem if I do not drop the rear torsions after the 3.5 springs are installed?

I am waiting for your help and suggestions ... Thank you Smile
[/ QUOTE]
first, use your vehicle bye
1- Spoiler dimensions are not standard as 4 doors or 2 doors, you just decide the model
2- You may have trouble with the 195-based tire, because of the sports spring, 3.5 springs do not make a visual change, the ideal is the 5-spring spring.
It is up to you in the case of back torsion, you can press it behind or you can leave it in the air.
08.05.2020 18:29 # 3
Yildirim0707
First of all, many thanks for each comment. Smile
I agree with you about the spring, I will not change anything by 3.5 mm, however, in my research on the net, I heard that the shock absorbers should be changed for the 5 mm spring, the room cost me scared, now I see the spring between the wheel and the fender that actually bothered me. I can say that the front of the vehicle is even higher up Smile
Yıldırım0707 2014-04-28 15:39:59
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”