Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I would appreciate if you help (:

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:50 # 1
ByKaos
Hello, friends
First of all I want help based on your experience on my biggest problem. There is an exhaust in my car called abart which shouts me swearing every day. I want to eliminate this sound, so the air filter on the engine sounds pretty good, I don't want to hear the exhaust sound. For this, should the exhaust change completely, or do they just put mufflers in between? Which is more efficient, what do you recommend and how much are the prices?

Secondly, I want to renew my car's ten plastic parts, or just paint it? What action can be taken?

And finally I want to have leather upholstery, would you recommend? How much does it cost?

Thanks in advance to all who are interested and responded (:
08.05.2020 17:50 # 2
bysarsinti
it would be enough to get the exhaust original. The average price is 110 rubles.
I do not understand where you called the plastic parts on the front.
leather upholstery You can make a beautiful upholstery for 300 TL.

08.05.2020 17:50 # 3
ByKaos
What I mean by plastic parts is that front part of the information display of these displays covering the passenger's torpedo. It feels like it is pale to me. What do you suggest if I change this exhaust in service or change it in industry?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”