Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I wonder if the warehouse is broken.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:22 # 1
eserxxx
Hello friends, 3 days ago, I bought 70 liters of diesel oil before opting for my car, about 19 liters of opet. I would always buy 50 TL, and the hand would have almost halved, but this time it did not, it remained as if it had never been taken. We added another 10 TL but the result is the same. I took it to the electrician, opened the tank lid and played with a plug, but little hand hovered up. Maybe he got stuck, the finish diesel will get 50 TL, the master said, as I said today, I bought another 50 TL diesel, but the result is still the same. Meanwhile, the pointer does not go up, but it goes down :) All information on the trip computer, range, average fuel etc. were deleted, it does not show anything at the moment. I wonder if the float is my problem or do I have another situation. eserxxx 2011-11-16 19:52:10
08.05.2020 16:22 # 2
koliva
The samandira inside the warehouse sees a resistance duty. That is, when the tank is empty, BSI reports a resistance of 50 ohms, for example, when the tank is full, it reports 350 ohms of resistance (Numbers shaking). According to this resistance, BSI understands how full and empty the tank is. Apparently this data is not gone. If I were at your place, I would have overlooked the process in the title.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=12482&PID=176997&title=yakt-ibresi-hk#176997

The above explanation is valid for 206 but I think it is the same in your vehicle.

Thanks to this process, you are getting the problem in two. So is the problem somewhere between pump and samandira or somewhere between samadira and BSI. I saw a lot of BSI problems and those who changed samandira. It is precisely determining where the best problem is.
koliva 2011-11-17 08:22:40
08.05.2020 16:22 # 3
SAHIN PEUGEOT EMRE
PROBABLY YOUR LEVEL BAR LOCATED ON THE VEHICLE FUEL ŞAMANTIRA YES OR malfunctioning BE CERTAIN BI does not SHOW AFTER THE LEVEL THAT IS FLOAT ABOVE THAT the BAR ON PROBE HAS ITS BEHIND AN OTHER SENSOR TO FIND & nbsp; THESE SENSORS & nbsp; CERTAIN BI LEVEL has ARZALAN likely
08.05.2020 16:22 # 4
SAHIN PEUGEOT EMRE

goodbye brother as

08.05.2020 16:22 # 5
eserxxx
As far as I can read, the problem can be solved by upgrading the version. Is upgrading an expensive process?
08.05.2020 16:22 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = eserxxx] As far as I read it is said that the problem can be solved by upgrading the version. Is upgrading an expensive process? [/ QUOTE]

I do not know about the price but I know that you cannot do it outside the authorized service. Because the Peugeot Planet 2000 system has to be connected to the Serve in France. I don't think its price is too exaggerated. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:22 # 7
eserxxx
I have read this title, but the problem here is not like mine. Most people complained that the needle did not play because it put less than 7 liters of gasoline or diesel in the tank, it was improved when it was added to it. my situation does not rise even though I put 19 liters at a time, also the range, average fuel etc. in the trip computer. they're all gone. First of all, the recommendation of Mr. Kolivan is to do the resistance application, then, as a friend said in the other title, I will go up to the last km shown and wait for the needle to rise, though it does not show range but when the pointer still rises 1-2 mm. I didn't try to upgrade the version. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:22 # 8
eserxxx
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = eserxxx] As I read it is said that the problem can be solved by upgrading the version, is it expensive to upgrade? [/ QUOTE]

I do not know about the price but I know that you cannot do it outside the authorized service. Because the Peugeot Planet 2000 system has to be connected to the Serve in France. I don't think its price is too exaggerated.
[/ QUOTE]

200 TL is requested from wherever you look again. & nbsp; So what else are there to upgrade?
08.05.2020 16:22 # 9
lifat
dear work, your vehicle must be connected to an original peugeot tester. they are already checking the diesel rope with the device. If you live in Istanbul, I have an electrician who I always go (Omer Master), they will help you if you go there. original peugeot and citroen & nbsp; they have devices.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 10
eserxxx
I live in Bursa, I will not go to the authorized service for the device :(
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”