Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I wonder if anyone helps

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:56 # 1
furkan
today we changed the oil and filter of my vehicle, the mechanic changed the diesel filter, but it made the air and took the air by pressing the air into the tank. The repairman said on the screen that the sensors failed and because the engine was working hard, he said as a record, he said, come back tomorrow, let's clear the error.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 2
furkan
I wonder if this malfunction knows what malfunction
08.05.2020 14:56 # 3
karacocuk
On the catalyst known as lambda sensor, the sensor may be self-extinguishing on the screen as the environmental pollution failure and sometimes it may be deleted.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 4
peugeot murat
Since the vehicle is diesel, there is no oxygen sensor (lambda), it would absorb the air from the easiest skin, it must have worked very hard, as far as I understand, the problem that is solved by the device that has disconnected the air flow meter for the diesel filter, I think the problem will be solved when you remove the fault with the device that gave the fault filter but if you have installed the fuel filter side industry, it becomes loose then 1 week later, if you have the vehicle parked in the morning or after half an hour or not working late, it would be better if you have it checked.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 5
karacocuk
[QUOTE = peugeot murat] Since the vehicle is diesel, there is no oxygen sensor (lambda), it would be the easiest way to absorb the air from the skin, as far as I understand, the problem is solved when it clears the fault with the device that has disassembled the air flow meter for the diesel filter, but the diesel filter is on the side. If you have the industry installed, the water drain plugs of the filter will be loose, then it will be better if you check the vehicle in the mornings or park it for half an hour or not working late, like 1 week ... [/ QUOTE]

diesel While there is a plug from the original in this filter, while this press knife is pressed to show the water that is not disassembled from the type, some masters pierce it with the help of a screwdriver and some of them will wear it without the pain of the tip of the mushroom. Not much of a big deal. In addition, the antipollution faulty means something about the environment pollution. This is the sensor of the lab.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”