Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I will switch to LPG looking for a master

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:04 # 1
deamod
Yes guys, I want to take advantage of the benefits of LPG as a student.
I am thinking of installing the LPG Fast inline autogas system of Atiker, I do not know how many cylinders are exposed.
Anyway, as you know in Ankara, is there a competent master of his work?
1. I know that the complete transaction is 990 lira, including the leakage report, invoice, sketch, etc. Has the
2.Which operations should I keep and which documents should I keep while operating the LPG?

Come on cem brother, see you :) Help once again :)
deamod 2011-09-04 03:48:16
08.05.2020 16:04 # 2
ogzhany
with your permission cem beye I want to ask a question. I have an atiker in my vehicle. I read something like fast system and lambda sensor in other titles. How do we know if this is happening?
08.05.2020 16:04 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = deamod] Yes guys, now I want to take advantage of the blessings of LPG as a student.
I am thinking of installing the LPG Fast inline autogas system of Atiker, I do not know how many cylinders are exposed.
1. I know that the complete transaction is 990 lira, including the leakage report, invoice, sketch, etc. Has the
2.Which operations should I keep and which documents should I keep while operating the LPG?

[/ QUOTE]
Find out that your engine has 4 cylinders now Göz Kırpma
Waste Fast to your vehicle would be great. I do not have an idea about the waste fitting dealer in Ankara, who installed well. Friends in Ankara can help. If you come to Istanbul, I can assemble it in the best way.
At this point, you should know the presentation wherever you have it installed, the vehicle should be examined there. I have such information ...
Our installer master will help you at the point of which document should be available in his awe. But in general, you need to have some documents such as project invoice, option list etc. etc ...
08.05.2020 16:04 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = ogzhany] with permission, I want to ask a question to Cem. I have an atiker in my vehicle. I read something like fast system and lambda sensor in other titles. How do we know if this is happening? [/ QUOTE]
No need for lambda connection in the Waste Fast system. My vehicle did not have a fast-mounted lambda connection. No need ...
However, if Waser Safe Fast is different, the situation will be different.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 5
deamod
I mean, if I wear LPG in Bursa now, if I go to Ankara from Bursa, I wouldn't be in Polatlı for the examination.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = deamod] I mean, if I wear LPG in Bursa now, when I go to Ankara from Bursa, I do not have a normal examination in Polatlı. [/ QUOTE]
Look what I said, I have an information about which examination should be done in which province. I will learn the full details of this tomorrow ... Maybe for the sealing report.
But in spring, we also installed lpg in my father's car. He came here from the basement. He had his examination here and went back ...
In addition to this, wherever you want the standard examination, you can have it there.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 7
Guests
I highly recommend the Göral authorized service in Ankara. The LPG assembly is very well done. I am very pleased ... If you are going to have LPG in Ankara, you should definitely have the leak proof in Ankara, but you can have the vehicle inspected anywhere you want ... osmandogan 2011-09-05 09:10:17
08.05.2020 16:04 # 8
deamod
Well, if this sealing report is not included in 990 TL, how much will it explode and finally, how do I get the parts of the peugeot sales / service lpg I know and pass my lagoons?
08.05.2020 16:05 # 9
Guests

Sealing is the last 30 TL of galıba ...

I do not understand, do not you live in Bursa, why do you think that you will get it in different places ???
08.05.2020 16:05 # 10
Guests
1 - They take 25 TL for sealing.
2 - While operating LPG in the license;
a) LPG fauna,
b) ANNEX-1 document approved by TUV
c) Document showing that you have passed the examination
d) If only LPG is to be processed, one sheet license fee is 50 TL.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = deamod] Well, if this sealing report is not included in 990 TL, how much will it explode and finally, how will I get my peer peugeot sales / service lpg parts and pass it to my lagoons? [/ QUOTE]
no bro sealing and inspection is not within 990 TL ... sealing 30 TL-inspection 135 TL-license operating 50 TL .... Göral rapide service is available in shell gas station on ankara-konya road there is already authorized dealer of atiker go there will ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 12
black_rock
my brother is based on his sincerity, I have a strictly quality tube fitted.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 13
deamod
Cem, I am originally from Ankara, I am only in Bursa for the summer season. I will be in Ankara next week.

Thank you Menderes, by the way.

Dear black_rock, I am researching and trying to get information to minimize the problems you have at work and the unfortunate problems of many. I'm sorry for your name ...

08.05.2020 16:05 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = black_rock] my brother is completely based on his sincerity, I have a quality tube that is strictly believed. If you know what came to print in 1 week, believe you will have the best quality respected ..... [/ QUOTE]
In my opinion, you have either fallen into a bad master or have experienced great misfortune ...
What brand is scarce I can not leave this press, but the skill of the master is very important before the quality of scarce. When assembling the master, the knife can break the parts. The man is prying the cord of the heat officer and damaging it while attaching it. The problem begins as it runs misel. What have I seen, what conditions have I encountered ... Believe me, 90% of the problems are caused by the master factor. The scarce people have no clue ...
Forget it, you may not get rid of the problem if the most qualified system is assembled by skilful hands. Or if it is installed by experienced people with the most inferior system according to its location, it works very well ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 15
mehmet eren
Cem Abi Lpg I am waiting for your current information about me is very healthy for me +1 Alkış
08.05.2020 16:05 # 16
Sedat Yildirim
Selamunaleykum and Rahmertullah.
Hello friends.
2002 Model 206 I had an automatic vehicle.
Because it is automatic, due to my discomfort, its use
He took it for 15500 TL for his comfort.
I wanted to sell a few months later, but the galleries paid 14000 TL
riders gave 12,13 thousand TL. I gave up selling because auto
Since I got used to the comfort of the gear, I didn't mind taking manual.
Because he was gasoline, he was burning around 50-60 cents. I wanted to add gas,
LPGs were very expensive, I didn't care about Atiker because actually
It was very regretful, my nephew had Opel Astra, Atiker appreciated, after that day
He was officially related to the veterans, but eventually he had to sell the car.
I researched this Atiker a lot, but a lot. On the contrary, it was very affordable in Atiker.
As a result of my research, I have reached the following information.
but! ...
a quality in parallel with the craftsmanship of the master who installed the tube.
If the assembly
rules of Atiker are followed during assembly,
super super super. Here is a freak for a scary Atiker

I went to Istanbul / Sirinevler Kerem Oto. I explained the situation to the master.
The master said to me
, you did an excellent research,
He said exactly as you researched.
I don't want it to fall out of traction, secondly, my car will run out of fuel
So I
said you're worth putting on the tube. Master said okay to me,
You quit your car, come and get it tomorrow, I said, O Allah, and I left.

I made a credit card installment for 10 months in advance, and 990 TL.
May my Lord bless the evil eye, insha'Allah.

My vehicle was super, there is not the slightest fall in the traction.
the master
said he will be up and down until he makes his way. Come after 1000 KM
"I'll make a adjustment again," he said.
My vehicle is 50-60 cents per km in the city
Now burning around 23.25 cents in the city while burning gasoline.

I am Güngören / Haznedar / Yayla / Şirinevler / E5 / And Yenibosna side
I go to the center of Yenibosna from the road.
I make a total of 15 km of arrival. A light falls on every 100 meters.
Turns, traffic frequency, lights, irregular drivers, novices
When I say something, it takes 7.5
km, half an hour,
Despite this, it burns about 23-25 cents of gas, and its traction is not falling
like it is not.
I went to gas tightness Birlik industrial site in Beylikdüzü.
I gave 25 TL and got the seal.
I went to Esenyurt, gave 15 TL
I received the annex 1 form. I gave TL35.7 TL for the science examination,
the inspection is
over, if it happens in the future , traffic on 19/09/2011
According to what they say from their branches, around 125/135 TL

The pages of the licenses will change and the inspection will be completed.
Because it is the first time that a gas is installed on the
vehicle . If anyone wants, Bahçelievler
While going down the plateau to the E5 highway, across the carfur

Turn right from the lights 100 meters ahead on the left.Kerem auto.Salih master.
I am satisfied. Rather than paying 1400-1600
TL for other gases,
Installing 990 TL Atiker is more profitable.
I know I wrote so long but
I wanted to write in detail.

With greetings and prayers.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 17
deamod
I passed, thanks guys
08.05.2020 16:05 # 18
caglargungor
[QUOTE = deamod] Yes guys, now I want to take advantage of the blessings of LPG as a student.

[/ QUOTE]
The company that assembles the invoice and the project is under an obligation to give
other operations are respectively
sealing report 25tl
148 TL after inspection
safety 50 tl
In the meantime, you have to look at the exhaust stamp, insurance and traffic debt before going to the inspection, otherwise they return it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”