Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I will paint my car help lff.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:58 # 1
phaselispa
friends today I washed my car and it seemed almost unwashed when the car arrived. paint errors due to bird droppings on the bonnet and the ceiling (traces of black and white when it turns black) due to the vehicle being black. Local paint at the door of about 40 cm and paint scratches in various places the scratches are under white. I say let's make it local, but the ceiling is in a very bad condition. but there is absolutely no loser.

what would you help you? I just bought the vehicle this was a month or so. I will ride for 3 or 4 more years, I say complete paint, clean building. Meanwhile, we tried pastry polish, which was worse and opened in the previous restaurants.

I am aware that the value will decrease but I do not know. I will ride for many years. I asked for advice.
phaselisp to 2010-12-02 23:31:25
08.05.2020 14:58 # 2
TA3537
I think the idea of another tool falls into the painting, I think both the painting money and the value will lose value, then don't regret it, I was saying I wouldn't sell it on every vehicle I bought :) :)
08.05.2020 14:58 # 3
GokhaN
Take it to sonax or meguiars. If they can close the scratches with external care, they close most of them, let them do paint protection care, so you can also get on the vehicle.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 4
phaselispa
I wonder if there are paint errors on the ceiling. Are there any such places in Antalya acep?

08.05.2020 14:58 # 5
the_beKKo
when the full cap is tightened to the color in the license, you will remove it :)
08.05.2020 14:58 # 6
Haksen016
If you say I will get on the car for a long time, And if you buy it with these errors while buying it at an affordable price, I think you will paint your car, you will enjoy your car. Take one-to-one pictures of all the bugs before painting. As long as you sell it, if you can prove it with your pictures if you can prove it with your pictures when you go to show your car, and if you can prove it with your pictures because of the painting, then the value of that car will never decrease as much as it was said, of course, it will not be like the original, but we should not exaggerate it. My brother, who does not respect the words of the dead, and does not upset his morale.
The man was traveling with a burnt ceiling, what was the originalness of the vehicle, the yaw, many friends in this forum are looking at their delightful vehicles, modifying etc. What beautiful pictures they put. If you have a vehicle, cake, polish etc. If you cannot fix it, if you are not going to sell it tomorrow, ask a good painter but take a look at three to five advice.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 7
xMEGANx
What is the value of my brother? What is the value of the paint? If the man is painted, this is not what you buy. When the mud is contaminated, its value will decrease. Even if the man who understands the vehicle is already painted, he will not be able to buy anything, enjoy it, relax, brother.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 8
tigerland
First of all, the paint you will make will not be a paint like the factory does and you should find a very skillful painters.
pro like würth-auto king-sonax. Show your vehicle to places. Get information about whether scratches can be removed and if you get a negative answer, I would try as a last resort.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 9
phaselispa
[QUOTE = Haksen016] If you say that I will get on the car for a long time, And if you buy it with these errors while buying it at an affordable price, I think you will paint your car, you will ride it with pleasure. Take one-to-one pictures of all the bugs before painting. As long as you sell it, if you can prove it with your pictures if you can prove it with your pictures when you go to show your car, and if you can prove it with your pictures because of the painting, then the value of that car will never decrease as much as it was said, of course, it will not be like the original, but we should not exaggerate it. My brother, who does not respect the words of the dead, and does not upset his morale.
The man was traveling with a burnt ceiling, what was the originalness of the vehicle, the yaw, many friends in this forum are looking at their delightful vehicles, modifying etc. What beautiful pictures they put. If you have a vehicle, cake, polish etc. If you cannot fix it, if you are not going to sell it tomorrow, ask a good painter but take a look at three to five advice.
[/ QUOTE]

You said exactly what I wanted to hear. I bought the car for today at the price. When selling, he said the man had a small expense. I didn't realize when I bought the car because it was dirty. When it comes to washing cars today, I was so bored, it seemed like no difference. I don't seem to escape this. After 1 year or 2 years, this need will be even more. Let me start a price research.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 10
Guests
i agree with tigerland first i think würth-auto king-sonax
08.05.2020 14:58 # 11
muratgulen07
draw the helmet at warsa all night, one has drawn and fled :) give it to the service, let it stay in the car while it stays in the car while it is painted in the car, xD billions will give it a job :) If you sell it in 2 lira drops, you will have difficulties. You can not paint below 1.5 liras. If you take care of it when you buy it, you can take care of them ... Get the color of the car roof. muratgulen07 2010-12-03 03:20:05
08.05.2020 14:58 # 12
phaselispa
After the right diode paint, it is absolutely necessary to have paint protection.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”