Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I will get 207

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:56 # 1
runiy06
Hello, with the sweetness and the problem, I have sold 206 of my 2-year worth of value. In these two years, I had a high sympathy for the peugeot, I did not cause much trouble in my vehicle, I have a 50,000km of God. However, I hope the friend who bought it will be satisfied with the friend, it was immaculate.

If we come to the subject now, I am looking for 207 black as a new vehicle, primarily. What should I be careful about in 207, I will make a little modifications to the vehicle I will buy in `` RC bumper '' `` Air ''. 207 also has a lot of models such as 206. I have to follow the road.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 2
sonerkyl
I hope it will be good, my brother for the field and selling. I wish you find a vehicle according to your heart. If you say your budget, the job will change whether it is gasoline or diesel. But if your budget allows, I would say look at 2011 and above. Of course, I would recommend you to clean around 40 thousand and clean them if they have that much budget.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 3
runiy06
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I hope it will be in the field and my brother for the seller. I wish you find a vehicle according to your heart. If you say your budget, the job will change whether it is gasoline or diesel. But if your budget allows, I would say look at 2011 and above. Of course, I would recommend you to clean around 40 thousand and clean them if they have that much budget. [/ QUOTE]

I look around 35 thousand gasoline more.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”