Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I will eat my head now!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:17 # 1
bozkurt58
hello guys about 10 days ago i bought a 206 1.4 xt hdi but the car turned out to be problematic you know it changed the hydraulic pump plus told me that the old owner also changed the triger but the unchanged timing v belt ventilator belt axle balls etc also changed them ok i said this time it happened yesterday gasoline vehicle axle I think they cut my head, I think they said my head, they got out of my head, I dumped the gearbox oil, immediately .. attractive mechanic, stop, I pulled the industry, I paid the vehicle for another 200 lira in the morning, I got another bad news to make them. It is not like that. God, let him give him the trouble of his former owner. God, let him eat the money. I hope we are counted as a nurse. We trust him. If he kisses the nurse in the exposition, let us know how God will ask you. thanks in advance
08.05.2020 18:17 # 2
jpm06
Hodja, did not you come to the place before cutting the axle?
08.05.2020 18:17 # 3
kursat3006
Look at another master. What did the man say the injectors are gone?
08.05.2020 18:17 # 4
herry
Is there a misfire or injector? What's wrong with the injector?
08.05.2020 18:17 # 5
bozkurt58
[QUOTE = jpm06] My teacher, did not you get any locomotive before the axle was cut?

Whatever happened, there was a moment in gasoline, there was no problem before my teacher.
08.05.2020 18:17 # 6
bozkurt58
[QUOTE = kursat3006] Look at another master. What did the man say the injectors are gone? [/ QUOTE]

I guess it sounds like I was pulling my throttle into my gas and said it from the injectors
08.05.2020 18:17 # 7
bozkurt58
[QUOTE = herry] Misfire or injector dirty? What's wrong with the injector? [/ QUOTE]

No, there is no kicking or anything like that.
08.05.2020 18:17 # 8
kursat3006
[QUOTE = bozkurt58] [QUOTE = kursat3006] Look at another master. What did the man say the injectors are gone? [/ QUOTE]

I guess it sounds like I was pulling my throttle into my gas and said it from the injectors
[/ QUOTE]

Do not make excitement, don't be bored, the injector is not a piece that will go so easily. Take it to another master who understands
08.05.2020 18:17 # 9
bozkurt58
[QUOTE = kursat3006] [QUOTE = bozkurt58] [QUOTE = kursat3006] Look at another master. What did the man say the injectors are gone? [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Do not make excitement, don't be bored, the injector is not a piece that will go so easily. Take it to another master who understands [/ QUOTE]

I have no choice but to do it, thank you brother
08.05.2020 18:17 # 10
herry
My brother, we are waiting for you.
08.05.2020 18:17 # 11
Bugra
I am really amazed how they are making this how they use these cars. The bidet is bursting in the hands of the new owner right after selling the interesting side of the car. get well soon bro. I hope you will solve your problems in a short time without being shattered.
08.05.2020 18:17 # 12
pusutr
May your vehicle be auspicious.
May Allah make accident-free drives.
First of all, you need to look at the full glass. What if this happened to you while you were cruising?
God bless
By the way, how many models of vehicles did you get?
If you have paid a lot, you have done heavy maintenance on this occasion.
Don't bother, at least you know the car now. I think you can use it quite smoothly.
If we come to the injector case, don't be fooled by every master like that. Very spoiled for our some (most :)) masters.

08.05.2020 18:17 # 13
mami202
[QUOTE = Buğra] or I am really amazed how the friends are making these cars. The bidet is bursting in the hands of the new owner right after selling the interesting side of the car. get well soon bro. I hope you will solve your problems in a short time without being shattered. [/ QUOTE]

same here ; I am in the same situation, there was no defect in sight until I received the vehicle,
The cost I have made in a year has exceeded 7 thousand lira, the gearbox, the tensioner bearing, the injectors, the wedge, there are no renewed parts left. they start pouring :)
08.05.2020 18:17 # 14
qqyyxx
No matter how much the vehicle was bought, if you bought it at a very affordable price, these are the usual things. Such problems do not happen in a well-maintained clean vehicle. As for the injector, no sound is important, as long as there is no problem with fuel and traction, no intervention is required. to go into the repair business. Change directly.
08.05.2020 18:17 # 15
bozkurt58
[QUOTE = Buğra] or I am really amazed how the friends are making these cars. The bidet is bursting in the hands of the new owner right after selling the interesting side of the car. get well soon bro. I hope you will solve your problems in a short time without being shattered. [/ QUOTE]

The man of the old owner, who I will not leave, is afraid of God or I had a tempram before that, just because it was a shame, I changed everything about the timing circulation pump so that it would not cause trouble to the man. What kind of humanity is this?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”