Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

i will buy peugeot 207 1.6 vti premium

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:57 # 1
Burak_TSC
First of all hello everyone

peugeot 207 1.6 vti premium fully automatic gearbox what i know i have no knowledge my request brothers and sisters tell me an idea car 70.bin ConfusedConfusedConfused
burak_tsc 2018-07-20 10:54:30
08.05.2020 20:57 # 2
GokhaN
hello hi

When you pull your foot from the brake, which does not slide back on a fully automatic slope, it means that it is a slower vehicle even if you do not press the gas in that direction, but I have never used it in our Peugeot. Usually, it is always available in the form of triptonics and with the most hill holder feature
08.05.2020 20:57 # 3
Burak_TSC
I bought it, it is not bought, so I researched it does not scroll, the engines are solid, but I have to ask the people who know the work, so some of them are badly interpreted, some are confused.
08.05.2020 20:57 # 4
GokhaN
[QUOTE = Burak_TSC] is taken or not, so I researched it does not scroll, the engines are intact, but it is necessary to ask the person who knows the work, so some of them are in bad interpretation and some are confused [/ QUOTE]

Why not take it, why not take it after the engine has a smooth transmission. If it is possible, get it done at the authorized service center and they will tell if there is any problem.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”