Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I will burn gasoline and the end

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:21 # 1
bozkurt58
Hello friends, it is not a day that I have a problem, I bought the vehicle, I paid almost 2 thousand TL, I twisted my waist. This time, too, the starter does not start yesterday, I stopped the car yesterday, I said I will run it again in 15 minutes, it did not work, even though I tried again and again, it did not pick up, it sounds like a starter click, there is no contact, nothing else, I tried to hit the car, no other calls remained, but it worked in this way, do you think the problem is in the starter engine? I was tired of the battery, and I also changed the battery of the remote control and tried to repeat that after 2 days, the doors did not close again. Let me kiss the boil of the peugeot area and I will buy the taurus right away.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 2
Bugra
You buy the finished cars, then let me kiss the boiling of the Peugeot area. What a beautiful brand to scribble. congratulations bro Go and sell that car, buy a taurus right away. But while you get that toro, bother some engineers at the body shop or something. Have the chassis no. check the engine no. Look at how many owners used them.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 3
kivanc
Don't ever buy it directly, buy Taurus. Rest your head.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 4
Burak
I think you will have more problems with this head.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 5
AhmeT_32
yes, because of such cars, everybody was cooling down almost by saying things like peugeot, engine problem, you can't get out of industry, you can't find parts. But I made my decision to buy the yarn and I will look at it insha'Allah ...
08.05.2020 18:21 # 6
halilefe
Sister, okay, you gave the money and bought it with great enthusiasm. I said the car is my daughter.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 7
ErdiCoskun
Sir, first of all, unfortunately the second hand market is such. Regardless of what brand or model, I changed 307 in January, bought 206cc, I still couldn't handle the problems, it was 1500 TL, I spend no part of the vehicle. Each part you replace is an extra for you, you can find some morale and perceive it as maintenance, not as expense, as a result I throw the ignition coil failed, what happened, it was renewed, you changed the spark plug, what happened, the traction of the vehicle increased. It is highly probable that your battery is now discharged, or the charging dynamo is defective because the battery does not charge, or it may be a starter motor, but believe it is not huge bucks. As a result, you will not get into the vehicle for 2 days, you will use it for a long time, every piece you change / renew will make your head a little more comfortable. If the car you bought is not over the 2010 model, look at this type of expenses as maintenance, not as an expense. It is probably your first vehicle, so it would be natural to get angry, now it is upset you to deal with such problems while dreaming of riding and traveling all the time. Pleasant forums.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 8
bozkurt58
[QUOTE = Buğra] you get the finished cars, then let me kiss the boiling of the peugeot area. What a beautiful brand to scribble. congratulations bro Go and sell that car, buy a taurus right away. But while you get that toro, bother some engineers at the body shop or something. Have the chassis no. check the engine no. Take a look at how many owners used them. [/ QUOTE]

Do you think I did not do these things? I put it on computer until I expertise, I did not see a problem. Until I received the vehicle, I do not know how much it costs 2 thousand TL to someone who got into debt. No, dear, how do you know, but you can talk about it, we are also buying a finished car. How did the car end in 118 thousand? Diesel did 461 thousand km.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 9
Guests
The cables next to the starter motor are loose, the problem is tight, the same happened to me 2 weeks ago
08.05.2020 18:21 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = bozkurt58] [QUOTE = Buğra] you get the finished cars, then let me kiss the boiling of the peugeot area. What a beautiful brand to scribble. congratulations bro Go and sell that car, buy a taurus right away. But while you get that toro, bother some engineers at the body shop or something. Have the chassis no. check the engine no. Take a look at how many owners used them. [/ QUOTE]

Do you think I did not do these things? I put it on computer until I expertise, I did not see a problem. Until I received the vehicle, I do not know how much it costs 2 thousand TL to someone who got into debt. No, dear, how do you know, but you can talk about it, we are also buying a finished car. How did the car end in 118 thousand? Diesel did 461 thousand km.
[/ QUOTE]

The problem is, if you remove the sporty air filter and install the original air filter, you will solve many problems before they arise.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 11
Bugra
[QUOTE = bozkurt58] [QUOTE = Buğra] you get the finished cars, then let me kiss the boiling of the peugeot area. What a beautiful brand to scribble. congratulations bro Go and sell that car, buy a taurus right away. But while you get that toro, bother some engineers at the body shop or something. Have the chassis no. check the engine no. Take a look at how many owners used them. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Leaving the respectful speech-respected speech line! Ask git account from the masters you showed that expertise. Even if it is 118 thousand and 118 km, the car ends. click 1 gear to the throttle, go to the end of the gear without changing gears, look as much as you can.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 12
halilefe
Mr. Grant Gülümseme
08.05.2020 18:21 # 13
kivanc
[QUOTE = Buğra] [QUOTE = bozkurt58] [QUOTE = Buğra] you get the finished cars, then let me kiss the boiling of the peugeot area. What a beautiful brand to scribble. congratulations bro Go and sell that car, buy a taurus right away. But while you get that toro, bother some engineers at the body shop or something. Have the chassis no. check the engine no. Take a look at how many owners used them. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Leaving the respectful speech-respected speech line! Ask git account from the masters you showed that expertise. Even if it is 118 thousand and 118 km, the car ends. click 1 gear to the throttle, go to the end of the gear without changing gears, look as much as you can.
[/ QUOTE]

We didn't tell you how you know. Nobody knows anyone. Let's not cross the lines. If you cannot spend 2 thousand liras, we said to buy taurus. You said so that I could buy taurus. We will open a nice topic for help, discuss and help. but it is necessary to pay attention to the speeches.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 14
ErdiCoskun

[/ QUOTE]
My friend has written your problems, we are trying to help you here, you have entered the subject directly, still not reversed and they tried to help, including me. Also, you cannot owe it as much as I do, it doesn't mean that it is not a problem to connect the vehicle to the device in the absurd electrical electronics repair shops and see no problem, this is a little bit of a chance. 3, do not treat us as the manufacturer of Peugeot or your vehicle, we are users like you. 4.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 15
Guests
. dogan106 2014-03-03 22:02:20
08.05.2020 18:21 # 16
bozkurt58
[QUOTE = kivanc] [QUOTE = Buğra] [QUOTE = bozkurt58] [QUOTE = Buğra] you get the finished cars, then let me kiss the boil of the peugeot area. What a beautiful brand to scribble. congratulations bro Go and sell that car, buy a taurus right away. But while you get that toro, bother some engineers at the body shop or something. Have the chassis no. check the engine no. Take a look at how many owners used them. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

We didn't tell you how you know. Nobody knows anyone. Let's not cross the lines. If you cannot spend 2 thousand liras, we said to buy taurus. You said so that I could buy taurus. We will open a nice topic for help, discuss and help. but it is necessary to pay attention to the speeches.
[/ QUOTE]

I have never compromised my respect, but when the above mentioned the subject, it broke my broken morale more, if he wants to answer like a man, he must answer like a man.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 17
kivanc
you are the first to enter the subject. I still know what you want to get answers. What are we still discussing? If there is something you want to fix, write something. otherwise it won't grow. Let's see you Taurus.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 18
ErdiCoskun
[QUOTE = bozkurt58] [QUOTE = kivanc] [QUOTE = Buğra] [QUOTE = bozkurt58] [QUOTE = Buğra] you take the finished cars, then let me kiss the boil of the peugeot area. What a beautiful brand to scribble. congratulations bro Go and sell that car, buy a taurus right away. But while you get that toro, bother some engineers at the body shop or something. Have the chassis no. check the engine no. Take a look at how many owners used them. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

I have never compromised my respect, but when the above mentioned the subject, it broke my broken morale more, if he wants to answer like a man, he must answer like a man.
[/ QUOTE]
I say I am sorry, but the subject has not been entered as a man, okay you are angry, you are depressed, but if you want to read again, take a look at the topics. Hopefully, your problems are solved and you can ride with pleasure, Peugeot is a little sensitive brand in electronics, it can deteriorate quickly, but it does not upset you as an engine.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 19
tongucuk
my friend, first of all, you have the misfortune of the past, but there is a situation that you do not trust the expert, you should know that this is a 118 thousand vehicle, you should know that the km has not been reduced and the correct maintenance of your vehicle has been done. When you burn your car, you will not be able to solve the problems when you burn your car with anger shielded. at least 3 years 0 costs

& nbsp; peugeot & nbsp; these are not the bad tools that can be bought for money, but for the better, the budget should be a little different. Decide whether the anger of the nerve or whatever, no one should say a bad word, we must protect our calm in any case.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 20
Bugra
[QUOTE = bozkurt58] [QUOTE = kivanc] [QUOTE = Buğra] [QUOTE = bozkurt58] [QUOTE = Buğra] you take the finished cars, then let me kiss the boil of the peugeot area. What a beautiful brand to scribble. congratulations bro Go and sell that car, buy a taurus right away. But while you get that toro, bother some engineers at the body shop or something. Have the chassis no. check the engine no. Take a look at how many owners used them. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Ha nice man, talk about our dressing and still talk about finishing. What do I say, bro, what am I writing to you now? There is not much to say for us. I hope the ennnn will solve your vehicle problems in a short time.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”