Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I was punished by exhaust

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:12 # 1
GiTaRRa
friends, I was punished from the exhaust, but the car was neither shouting nor paused, I was going with 2 gears, the police stopped and wrote a penalty. He said to take off the film on the back and I said that my exhaust, this movie is undergoing an examination, but why it is not passing from you, he wrote 140 TL.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 2
Muhammet CAKIR
my bro, they control it, go with its original exhaust then apply it to your car :) http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13548&title=elektrOnİk-egzoz
08.05.2020 15:12 # 3
tigerland
partner, one of the bristles has come to you, don't go wrong, okay, brother go late, remove the exhaust from me. you coincide with a bristle.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 4
GiTaRRa
So, my friend wrote the punishment, now I will remove the exhaust, get a new exhaust and take it to the inspection.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 5
tigerland
I have never been punished by the exhaust, but on the way to the inspection org. I wore the exhaust and then I went back after the sport exhaust.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 6
GiTaRRa
I don't have an org exhaust, but I don't know if I can find it, I'll get up in the morning and go to the industry.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 7
tigerland
I did not have it, I went to the exhaust man, he put a zero exhaust on it, he said until he left until he passed, I passed through the muyen, he removed it, he put on sports exhaust, I gave 40 TL just to pass the examination.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 8
volkan22
My brother was writing directly from exos without misleading

but there is nothing to make someone annoy you

Put an original exhaust as soon as you do.

geturr confirmation check out get rid of it then get your own exhaust

But if he doesn't hook you up, he's a cop :)
08.05.2020 15:12 # 9
Guests
Good night, brother. but everybody who wears an abarth-style exhaust acts with the punishment risk because of this. we should not forget this ...
08.05.2020 15:12 # 10
Emre Ekrem
I have Remus, the middle silencer is attached and it doesn't make much noise, they always press the gas on the dials, and when they don't expect it, they send a thank you to the traffic set to send a penalty and send thanks.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 11
hunterakon

get well you joined too: D

my old vehicle was letterpress performance exhaust and window film, I took the window film for 10 TL, they were fined 130 TL: D was waiting in the red light: D general staff was at the crossroad there, there were 5 vehicles in front of me, they all came with full dark glass film and found me sentenced to punishment: D exoz did not say anything, while waiting for the red light the next week, the police pulled the exhaust while passing by the general manager's house, this time he said, I will connect the car, I said, I put on the beggar, then I said that I did not do this, I said I had forgotten it, I forgot it. He said, "OK, continue, I went without writing anything, but they're writing 10 pounds of glass film.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = undertaker] I have Remus, the middle silencer is attached and it doesn't make a lot of noise, they always press the throttle on the dials, and when they don't expect it, just send them to the traffic set to send a penalty and thank you. [/ QUOTE]
I congratulate you, brother. I always rob this. wear sweet sound exhaust, abart what is needed. There is no point in escaping from the polyol. because of course you are caught somewhere. I also want you to know more about these checks than before ...
08.05.2020 15:12 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = tigerland] I did not have it, I went to the exhaust, he put on a zero exhaust, he left until he got up, he passed it, he took it back, he removed the sports exhaust, he gave 40 TL, just to pass the exam [/ QUOTE] first pass renault 12 exhaust can be temporarily attached to 106 s 1 week Until I traveled with Renault 12 exhaust, traction and fuel did not change much. until you show it to the police, or you can have it temporarily, after all, it is very, very cheap at 106 original exhaust. I got science scrutinized.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 14
Guests
unfortunately, they were tied to my vehicle and banned from traffic. I am now against exos and window film: ((
08.05.2020 15:12 # 15
Guests
Unfortunately [QUOTE = mustafakirli] tied my vehicle and banned it from traffic. I am now against exos and window film: (([/ QUOTE]
you found the right way. But I wish I hadn't had this experience ...
08.05.2020 15:12 # 16
axi206
When I got the car, there was a silencer exhaust on it. I did not handle it, it still stands. I don't scream too much, but I think I will get back to the original. I even think about getting a cut out system. The man who puts a fine of 290 TL on exhaust
08.05.2020 15:12 # 17
Guests
a silencer exhaust may not say something, but if you come across a hair, it may not accept it. after all, it's out of the original :)
08.05.2020 15:12 # 18
Burak07
Get well :) I understand your pain Çoooooooooooo very well I had eaten too :)) even I opened the subject, I paid 140 TL in the month I ate, it cost 105 TL, it was a discount + they treated you fairly and they gave me a permit, I connected it to the tow truck and I took it in 60 TL. hide from the bet :)

08.05.2020 15:12 # 19
GiTaRRa
Today I went, I got the exhaust, I took it, I showed it, they listened to it, they said okay. Well, the situation has come to the size that they have called the cuts.
By the way, when they're going to talk about the movies, I remind them of all the police vehicles with a little detail, they say okay :)
08.05.2020 15:12 # 20
powerclub206
brother and I have eaten 130 TL. A police officer came and took off, looked at the tip of the exhaust, passed. This time, the tomato paste was on the glass, he said he had a punishment, and I went without it. Dil Çıkarma
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”