Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I was looking for a new vehicle, please relax me :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:48 # 1
ergin1983
Hi guys everyone
I bought a new peugeot 206 1.4 HDI vehicle. vehicle at 200 thousand km. I showed it to 2 different engine masters, both of them stated that the engine was good and did not blow any. However, due to the high altitude, I was not comfortable. Do you think it will cause a lot of trouble in the future. By the way, I have read every opened topic for exactly 3 days and I think it is an incredibly beautiful and useful forum. many thanks to everyone who shared. if you accept me too, i am among you now Smile
08.05.2020 18:48 # 2
H-KAN
good luck bro, god protect you from trouble.
you should have been comfortable with the two masters already .. 200 thousand does not matter (as long as they were right, or if they dropped km like some jackals in the market and swallowed it to you for 60 thousand), nothing will happen if you take care of the vehicle on time and take necessary care. .
08.05.2020 18:48 # 3
samet2461
Good luck my teacher, Allah, he shouldn't cause any trouble. 200,000 is not much, but how it is maintained is important.

make the maintenance of the vehicle well oil oil filter air filter diesel filter everything. Then record the change kilometer and check the oil every 1000 km and see how the oil is. Only at the end of 10,000 km you will know if he is burning fat. They put 10W-50 oil and there is no blowing in the vehicle. do what i say you will know that the engine is in good or bad condition.

There is no trust to people anymore, the friend burned his head in this way, the vehicle was 188 thousand and the vehicle burned all the oil at 1500 km. They said the beast who showed the room to the 3 master. we changed oil, we put 5w-40 bi real output occur Sleepy
samet2461 2014-09-28 19:01:14
08.05.2020 18:48 # 4
burakbaykal2
First of all, God should not cause any trouble, my brother, good luck. As the residence says, you can determine the oil condition in the engine and you can actually relax yourself in any case.
Don't be misled that the km is too high. I have to say, I have 206+ 1.4HDI per 106 thousand. Before I bought it, I was handling it with my 206 1.4 HDI. The engine was recycled, 200 thousand engine oil and 10 thousand maintenance was done without interruption. When my father bought it, I used it very hesitantly for a while, but believe me, there is no situation different from what I said. When the vehicle is used without any difficulty, believe it does not see high kms and trouble.10 thousand maintenance came, for example, the oil air timers and pads of the vehicle will change on weekdays, for example, he said he is always the master I went to. I am not a very rich person but I am giving 200, it was sweet on the way. make a little master's heart and hi I do not respect a cessation tool does not let me back on the road again :) scot-free get grant aracı.dolayı use işallah days ...
08.05.2020 18:48 # 5
ergin1983
Thank you for your thoughts and good wishes. I hope I keep using it without any problem. Smile
08.05.2020 18:48 # 6
smiley
[QUOTE = burakbaykal2] First of all, don't let the accident cause trouble, bro, good luck.
Don't be misled that the km is too high. I have to say, I have 206+ 1.4HDI per 106 thousand. Before I bought it, I was handling it with my 206 1.4 HDI. The engine was recycled, 200 thousand engine oil and 10 thousand maintenance was done without interruption. When my father bought it, I used it very hesitantly for a while, but believe me, there is no situation different from what I said. When the vehicle is used without any difficulty, believe it does not see high kms and trouble.10 thousand maintenance came, for example, the oil air timers and pads of the vehicle will change on weekdays, for example, he said he is always the master I went to. I am not a very rich person but I am giving 200, it was sweet on the way. make a little master's heart and hi I do not respect a cessation tool does not let me back on the road again :) scot-free get grant aracı.dolayı use işallah days ...
[/ QUOTE]

Where does your master say 175 lira for the care you call it means that he makes it for free. Is the figure you are saying only workmanship? So is the piece from you?
08.05.2020 18:48 # 7
_ali_
It is important whether the previous owners do their maintenance regularly rather than miles, most buyers are trying to sell the vehicles at no cost, neglecting the maintenance. Good luck.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 8
burakbaykal2
[QUOTE = smiley] [QUOTE = burakbaykal2] First of all, do not let the accident cause trouble, brother, good luck. As the residence says, you can determine the oil condition in the engine yourself and you can actually relax yourself.
[/ QUOTE]

Where does your master say 175 lira for the care you call it means that he makes it for free. Is the figure you are saying only workmanship? So is the piece from you?
[/ QUOTE]

Pasha good morning.Karşıyaka auto industry at the 8th zone, they show you who you ask Özen Oto in the 2nd region.There is Mustafa, there is nothing he can not do for Peugeot and his hand is so meticulous that you can deliver the car with his eyes closed.Only for parts and price, only oil filter. I took it away because it was not in the hands, but this is the price including workmanship. The advantage of being familiar for a long time is of course, but as I said above, a good master vehicle that you take a nice conversation, a box of sweet or a pack of cigarettes is also good for you. We have a master but no address, let me take it and write it.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 9
serdaralisan
valla friends, if you know you are in bulgaria, you can try to get a pejo tool, bring a complete engine from there.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 10
smiley
[QUOTE = burakbaykal2] [QUOTE = smiley] [QUOTE = burakbaykal2] First of all, don't worry, my brother, good luck.
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Pasha good morning.Karşıyaka auto industry at the 8th zone, they show you who you ask Özen Oto in the 2nd region.There is Mustafa, there is nothing he can not do for Peugeot and his hand is so meticulous that you can deliver the car with his eyes closed.Only for parts and price, only oil filter. I took it away because it was not in the hands, but this is the price including workmanship. The advantage of being familiar for a long time is of course, but as I said above, a good master vehicle that you take a nice conversation, a box of sweet or a pack of cigarettes is also good for you. We have a master but no address, let me take it and write it.
[/ QUOTE]
Well, you are very good, you are lucky, but I did not care that you live in Ankara. If I come from Istanbul, it will cost a little. Smile
08.05.2020 18:49 # 11
burakbaykal2
[QUOTE = smiley] [QUOTE = burakbaykal2] [QUOTE = smiley] [QUOTE = burakbaykal2] First of all, don't let the accident get in trouble, brother, good luck. .
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
Well, you are very good, you are lucky, but I did not care that you live in Ankara. If I come from Istanbul, it will cost a little. Smile
[/ QUOTE]

Believe me, I have given an address without looking at where it lives :) Istanbul is difficult, of course, you say it right.
08.05.2020 18:49 # 12
suppor
Friends 7 months ago, I made maintenance, I traveled 11 thousand km, passed the maintenance a little

I will change the oil filters or something nearby but I have a question for you

When I did the first maintenance, I measured the fat show in 4 stages when the full show was over, while the rest of the motir was resting.
08.05.2020 18:49 # 13
samet206
If you have shown that there is no problem, it is not the km but the fact that the vehicle has been used by conscious people, but I have seen 300 thousand of diesel, I have not seen any more :) I wish you good accident-free and trouble-free days.
08.05.2020 18:49 # 14
smiley
[QUOTE = burakbaykal2] [QUOTE = smiley] [QUOTE = burakbaykal2] [QUOTE = smiley] [QUOTE = burakbaykal2] First of all, you should be able to detect the oil condition in the engine yourself, and in fact, you can determine yourself. you can relax yourself in any case.
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

Believe me, I have given an address without looking at where it lives :) Istanbul is difficult, of course, you say it right.
[/ QUOTE]
Thanks a lot, teacher :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”