Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I want to renew my Peugeot 206 from top to bottom

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
31.03.2021 00:03 # 1
cansevinc
hello friends

I have a 2001 model 1.6 206 automatic vehicle so I want to completely renew my vehicle, which has moral value for me, since I bought a new vehicle. If there are those who do this job or who does this job best, I want to work with him.

what I see to do

1. Full paint exterior body correction
2. change of all headlights
3. Correction of situations such as caries due to age in the vehicle.
4. replacement of interior trim
5. complete elimination of sound insulation clicks.
6. Identifying and resolving electronic components problems. Checking with engine master to troubleshoot if there is any
7. Renewal of the cooling system in chances (transmission was revised, but the coolant was not changed)
8. airbag control, replacement if necessary
9. changing the steering wheel
10. details such as windshields and window films for windows

these are what I see, in short, I am looking for a company that will deal with the vehicle in detail. I'll complete the tool and keep it aside. There may be those who ask why you are dealing with spirituality only.

Thanks in advance.

location: Bursa, I will bring the vehicle, I will bring the vehicle, I am in the pottery suitable for me.

cansevinc 2021-03-31 00:04:49
01.04.2021 09:31 # 2
sonerkyl
If you were in Ankara, I would help you, sir. But it is often difficult to find a single place to do these operations. it finds an average of 15-20 thousand TL for the transactions to be made. Baking paint like a man is made around 6000-7000 TL. For lighting, I would say that you should never buy the headlights except for warehouse and valeo. If there is no fog in the bumper, it will be better with a foggy bumper.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”