Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I want to print my car, but?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:38 # 1
howard
206hdi vehicle original rims and tires were removed 195 45 I installed 16 tires, there is a 4cm gap between the fender and the wheel. If I hit the car, I would like to have an idea. tire on
08.05.2020 17:38 # 2
Guests
I want to print too, but the roads are bad. But I just apply the gas to the brake
08.05.2020 17:38 # 3
howard

the soup sucks, but the road works continue at full speed :) I mean there is a 4cm gap I mean, if I press this vehicle back to me as minus comfort and pat bump sound :) or what kind of suspension can be suggested my goal is to go and bow not to take a nap anyway

08.05.2020 17:38 # 4
Gokhan Cetin
can be air suspension
08.05.2020 17:38 # 5
Guests
Master never mind, if you are going to use Çorlu only in the market, the roads are generally rough. I do not think of stepping the car in life. I go to the village at the top of the mountain with 206 and there are frictions even in its original form. Bassam emits. & Nbsp; I think the rims are enough. This is my personal opinion. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:38 # 6
howard

You are right so a suspension that can rise whenever you want will work, the suggestion of your friend is that the air suspension idea is nice, but the cost goes up to 8 thousand TL.

08.05.2020 17:38 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = howard]

you are right so a suspension that can rise whenever you want will work as well, the suggestion of your friend is the idea of air suspension is nice, but the cost of up to 8 thousand rubles is satin stone crack.

[/ QUOTE]

Coilover is air suspension? if so how 8bin ya?

http://www.sahibinden.com/search.php?b%5Bsearch_text%5D=coilover+peugeot+206
hLL 206 2013-05-28 20:08:05

08.05.2020 17:38 # 8
howard
not the coilover, its the best, with the 3 thousand lira assembly, the air suspension I say is not on the trailers of these trucks, the blower, this is the shock absorber, you put the tube in the back, it sounds like a bit for the air, but the air makes it sound like a bellows bus :) how reliable .. the moment you blow that blower will not be clear where you will fly
08.05.2020 17:38 # 9
Guests

[QUOTE = howard] coilover is not the best, with the 3 thousand lira assembly, the air suspension I say is not in the trailer of these trucks, the bellows buddha is a shock absorber bellows, you put a tube in the back, it sounds like a bit for the air but it makes a sound like a bellows bus separately. There are those who do 2-3 thousand or so, but how reliable it is .. the moment you blow it, it will not be clear where the blower will fly because [/ QUOTE]

eheyyyyy & nbsp; let's take care & nbsp; I hope you want it. Everything can be obtained with money. Out of health.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”