Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I want to officially bounce information on the 206 gti road.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:10 # 1
yusufcilgin
friends, my vehicle is on the road, especially on the bridge and on the bad roads, when I bought the vehicle, I made a front team about 1 year ago and I know what happened in Istanbul, I took it to the namistain shock absorber, and I shortened the springs that I thought it would have changed the springs. Okay, worn out, I did not change, I do not use the tool very often anyway because of my work, but I am very uncomfortable with this situation. If you help me, I would be glad if you help me :) I said eibach bow buy it is soft, they reduced this incident, they said I should do this or what should I do. I had 106 gti and 106 quiksilvrm before this vehicle. I used eibach, I was really pleased, smd.
08.05.2020 14:10 # 2
GokhaN
It makes you feel when you are on the road in eibach, but I do not recommend getting surprised from eibach. Eibach is the top quality spring brand.
08.05.2020 14:10 # 3
yusufcilgin
Can I reach the solution with Eibach
08.05.2020 14:10 # 4
yusufcilgin
If any of those who are studying have knowledge, please share your information :)
08.05.2020 14:10 # 5
hasimayaz
What kind of jump is jumping? did he hit? or a soft jump?
08.05.2020 14:10 # 6
yusufcilgin

because it is hard, it does not bounce, but it does not bounce, it does not bounce, but we are officially playing in the car while we pass through the bagaz bridge of the genus that makes you feel the smallest thing on the way :) I do not know the brand related to the spring as a ramblet. I want to act by taking thanks.

08.05.2020 14:10 # 7
APO
I am playing kolbastı everyday while passing through the Bosphorus Bridge because the bridge is shaking ... :)
08.05.2020 14:10 # 8
hasimayaz
eibach is really a solid bow, but I don't think miracle is waiting .. sports bow shake is normal .. you feel an ant crush on the road
08.05.2020 14:10 # 9
yusufcilgin
For the first time, I did not use a sports highland vehicle, but these springs are an interesting problem.
08.05.2020 14:10 # 10
Aytac

If the only problem is the Bosphorus Bridge, the bridge is already broken.! You have shortened the springs.

08.05.2020 14:10 # 11
vbmaster

I think pay attention to the stretch distance rather than the mark 6 very much 4 very little 5 is always the most ideal :) Friends who do not pay attention to this in the eibach law will have trouble. Wish the days without trench necessary to pay attention to the compatibility with the back of the shed and the master ..

08.05.2020 14:10 # 12
yusufcilgin
I think eibach is going to take the advice in this direction, I think the best one is that there is no spring bidet tower tensioner. The purpose of the tower tensioner is that the vehicle that I know is not the closure of the tower due to the weight of the engine when the engine is loaded, I know that the two towers are in the same movement, I know that the effect on the corners is great, but I do not know the benefit of the shock absorber. I have shortcomings :) I wish you continued help Thank you everyone
08.05.2020 14:10 # 13
vbmaster
Note: Quote ...
What is Tower Tensioner? What Does It Do?

Another application frequently used in a modified car is the shock absorber tower tensioner assembly. Tower tensioners are used to join the shock absorber towers mutually into one piece.

The purpose of the tower tensioners is to minimize the stretching that occurs in the shock absorber towers, especially in hard bends. The damper towers normally flex when cornering, resulting in some traction loss (or some weakness in handling). Since the tower tensioners are designed to prevent flexions that occur in the shock absorber towers, they divide the energy by taking it from a single tower where the power is loaded and transmitting it to the other tower during cornering. This helps keep the rims parallel to the ground, which helps the tires touch the ground better. As a result, traction and handling are improved during cornering. Kule Gergisi Nedir? Ne İşe Yarar?

When Should Shock Absorber Tower Tensioners Be Mounted?

Although the performance to be obtained after installation is not related to the mileage on your car, if you are a sports car owner, I recommend you to install the front strut tower tensioners at least on the first day you get your car. However, other than this somewhat optional situation, there are certain situations where shock absorber tower tensioners must be applied. Kule Gergisi Nedir? Ne İşe Yarar?

Regardless of whether the tower tensioners are front or rear, they must be applied when switching to larger wheel / tire combinations. Modifications to affect the suspension system, such as changing tougher and shorter sports springs, tougher and shorter sports shock absorbers, or to a larger diameter rim (hence thinner profile tires) ultimately increase the load on the shock absorber towers and even the entire chassis. At the end of all these applications, the stretching on the chassis will be much more than before. Here, the tower tensioners to be applied after these modifications will not only support the chassis and reduce stretching, but your steering will be more sensitive and will respond to the commands you give more quickly.

08.05.2020 14:10 # 14
yusufcilgin

Thank you for your information: Sırıtma

08.05.2020 14:10 # 15
vbmaster
good luck already but be careful master, workmanship is very important or iron is the same everywhere :)
08.05.2020 14:10 # 16
yusufcilgin
thank you
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”