Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I want to have spray paint prepared

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:20 # 1
doganatak
Hello.I want to paint the bumper strips and door lathes of 206 m. Before I put fog on the fog, I ordered the fog, then I want to paint the buffer bands in blue. I photographed the paint label from the front door.

08.05.2020 20:20 # 2
sonerkyl
my teacher is done in places selling auto paint. the industry has to go around and make a figure like 20-25 TL.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 3
maximusti
There are spray paint sellers in various colors on a back street of Aksaray metro,
If it is close I would say check it.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 4
samet206
Places that sell auto paint fill the spray, they do not do it at the price of normal spray paints.They print according to the color code, the paint code in the hood in the shock absorber heads as well.If you prepare the mix paint, the color will keep one to one, if it is prepared according to the paint code, there will be some shift in the tone, but since the plastic belts will be painted. and this can be ignored as a spray will be used instead of a professional gun.
samet206 2017-05-02 17:30:43
08.05.2020 20:20 # 5
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = samet206] Places that sell auto paint fill the spray, they do not do it at the price of normal spray paint alone.They print according to the color code, the paint code in the hood in the hood also writes the paint code. however, this can be ignored since plastic belts will be painted and spray will be used instead of a professional gun.
[/ QUOTE]
What is the mix paint you talked about samet?
What is the difference from the paint prepared according to the paint code?
Is it the old-new paint difference because of the tone difference despite being prepared according to the paint code?

26.10.2022 13:20 # 6
denizket
I did the spray paint preparation I don't know how he did it. it was very nice, you can research and try it, I recommend it
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”