Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I WANT TO HAVE AUTO MP3 PLAYER .. PLEASE HELP ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:23 # 1
cenap_sahin
Hello friends..im new member..more today i got 2001 model & nbsp; 206 xt and let me state that i am novice in cars "Big & nbsp; My car is very clean but you know that it has its own cassette player and it is controlled from the rod behind the steering wheel ... What I want to ask is now ... If I replace these cassette players and have an auto mp3 player replaced, can I use the control stick on the back of the steering wheel. ? Or is there a way you know how to use this control bar in auto mp3 player ... Fm Transmitter is mentioned in various forums but many users say that Fm Transmitters are interfering and they are far from CD quality. I am a music teacher and this is very important "Smile" Thanks for your help in advance ...
08.05.2020 16:23 # 2
orhanax
Good luck with your new vehicle. I did not get any efficiency from fm transmitter. I think you can buy a nice tape and enjoy it. I don't think there is a need to attach the remote control from the steering wheel. There was a steering wheel control ... & nbsp;:) & nbsp; Still, if you want to use the steering wheel control, there should be topics related to this in the forum. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:23 # 3
yavuz25
I am very pleased with the fm transmitter. But there is a trick if you want to listen like a mirror, you will unlink the radio from the antenna, try it and see. ;)
08.05.2020 16:23 # 4
cenap_sahin
thank you very much friends .. is it risky to have another auto mp3 player .. they say the brain of the car or something.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 5
yavuz25
I can give more information since I do not have experience in saying that it is better to draw a direct line from the battery. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:23 # 6
Muhammet CAKIR
If you buy a pioneer tape, you can arm the arm by using the arm connector, but not every pioneer will fit. There are some models of them.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 7
koliva

There are cable adapters specially produced for the tape brand you can use, which you can use the steering control. They are not very cheap, but you can activate them in a clean way.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 8
sedataksu
[QUOTE = cenap_sahin] thank you very much friends .. is it risky to have another car mp3 player..what is the brain of the car or something.when i say i'm going to wear it, let's be out of the car :) give it to my inexperience:) If you do this by the person who knows this, nothing will happen. If you want to control from the arm, there is information in the forum about it. Get a nice tape with cd usb and aux output. Do not mess with the transmitter.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”