Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I want to have a carbon clean in Izmir center.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
ttaylanaa

I live in a district of İzmir. At the authorized fiat service here, carbon clean was being done, I asked, they said they could do it to my vehicle. & Nbsp;

They went to work 1-2 hours later. But they couldn't start my car. As they started to find what I had an insurance in our vehicles, we looked at my fuel constantly flowing, a lot of gasoline flowing under the right front door of the car. They stopped the process immediately, restored the system, this time the vehicle never worked.

I learned what the term vehicle drowned was at the moment :) The starter was pressed for a long time while the system was connected but The vehicle did not work, since the gasoline was pumped continuously, the valves were filled with gasoline and the vehicle was drowned.

They immediately removed the coil spark plugs were removed. & nbsp;

Anyway, then my vehicle worked with incredible smoke. 5-10 minutes, the vehicle worked, the smoke decreased, finally it was completely cut off. & nbsp;
< div>
When I asked why this happened: we did not know that peugeot had never done flan flan & nbsp; a lot of things were said. Of course, the answer was nothing but silence. I don't want to tell you why you did not tell me in the first place. I don't want to extend the issue much in our Turkish language.

I'm so tired of meeting people who don't know work and wasting my time.

Please offer me a good place in the center of Izmir . I can get a carbon clean. I would be glad if you are an experienced peugeot master.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
uh9788
GET TOGETHER, I think the best service is the engine, the heart is not entrusted to it
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
Guests
Gaziemir (I forgot its name) I heard the service of the authorized service about the solution of the malfunction. If you want a problem. Bear in mind that car services will also make carbon clean.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
ozaannn
There are no thinking arges, they make 60 lira in 3 industrial sites and they are very interested in it. Help if you want to go. It takes 2 hours. I was there today, they are very interested and they make the government donation receipt.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
ttaylanaa

& nbsp; Thanks for your attention.

& nbsp; I don't want to take my car out of sight. My first message was an official service where I said, but they would almost break the car. & Nbsp;

& nbsp; Bosh car & nbsp; I can go there and have a general fuel system maintenance done.
< span style = ": rgb251, 251, 253;">
I heard about R&D but how are they doing? Is it just carbon? Is there an internet address? Ozan, I would appreciate it if you make a statement.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
ozaannn
Let me start from the first time you said, I went to the service service, I went to the service today, my car is running a little late, sometimes they did not even look at it, they said it was low, I did not know, but I did not see the gas pump bar. I couldn't trust it, you are better than them, make sure there is not a good service in Izmir. The guy asked me if he did not get it, I said that he could be so, the man was embarrassed, he didn't want to give the money back. The man said he was half an hour in the arbon clean event and I was not convinced about such issues, he said, I was going to make a friend, thank you. there are authorized friends who are educated by the state, as bosch car service, everybody recommends in 2 industrial sites otherwise there is a master but I did not go there yet.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 7
ttaylanaa

Otherwise a master: D & nbsp;

Thank you very much for your information, I think I will handle this on Monday, I will return to the subject .
Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”