Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I want to get your ideas about the vehicle (Photo

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:46 # 1
Ssedo
Good forums friends.

We bought the car about 1.5 years ago, we did not buy the car at a very high price, but it reached the market price when it comes to maintenance or something.

We want to sell this and buy another car, but economic situations are obvious, both new cars mean new stress, new problems can occur without any problems.

Now that I have learned the water of this car, it sounds good to me. I don't want to leave it anyway :)

So I want to share your car's photo and get your ideas on what can be done to make the car look beautiful and turn into a monster.

First of all, there are sun burns in the car, I say that I will have a complete paint except for the ceiling, I think there is carbon coating on the ceiling, I think I can renew the coating (is it better to have the paint in service or in my industry?)

Could the paint be removed in the place that resembles the tappone under the plate, or can we have a different bumper attachment? or what is your suggestion

My headlights are so old, it doesn't light up much anymore, the yellowed lens has officially cleaned the headlights instead of replacing them. If I buy my new one without any trouble? Does anyone have a white bulb instead of a yellow bulb? How do you recommend lighting?

I replaced the license plate lamps with white leds, I can handle them as much as I can.

I do not think of touching the rims for some reason I like the rims, the wheels are functional maybe I will change something after 1 year

I have 2500 waf amps, the sound system is working well, I recently made a pandizot myself
But a speakerphone broke out, I just noticed they had glued, and one of the speakers on the door broke out, if I order them from the net, is there any difference? How many waats should I prefer, especially those who are connected to the amphitheater of the door that is not very important?
These are the things that come to my mind for now, I am waiting for your valuable opinions, friends

I can add a few more photos, you can give a better idea.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”