Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I want to get ideas.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
25.03.2021 12:53 # 1
Essentials
Hello guys. I've been using 306 1.8 16v for about 6 months. I am very satisfied with the vehicle for its price. But I had minor problems and there was a bobbin change or something. I have no trouble walking the car right now. There is a small cosmetic cost if I add them all, it wouldn't cost 1500 TL.
But the people around me constantly sell this car. No, it does not come, they suggest style. Even my brother-in-law, who is in the car business in France, says that the series is not kept here either, look for something else. What do you think he should do, should he make the car shortage and continue to ride or buy a car that is sold and kept?
Thanks in advance for your answers. div>
Essentials 2021-03-25 12:55:24
25.03.2021 17:05 # 2
ismailkaya
I did not use this tool, but I know lpg is a bit programmed, I guess they cannot solve the idle problem.
26.03.2021 09:05 # 3
Essentials
I also had an idling problem. We fixed it, there was no problem in LPG, but it is still doing it in gasoline.
26.03.2021 10:09 # 4
muzzy35
Professor, is the vehicle you can get a precedent for the price will be better than this, research that part a little bit, I have 307 sw 307 2004 model, of course, the problem is of course, as much as 17-year-old Ford or mercedes, according to the use of each vehicle, this is a relative situation.
29.03.2021 10:54 # 5
Essentials
I don't know, maybe it's best to use public transport. I also rent it for very important vehicle needs. I am young and single to own a vehicle with these costs in this market has started to seem absurd.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”