Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I want to buy 206 but there are some question marks

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:00 # 1
SelintiGazer
Hello, peugeotturkey family. My name is Selinti and Ispartada Süleyman Demirel University Geology Eng. reading. I am thinking of buying the Peugeot 206 GTI, but will I have some questions?

I have 15 thousand max money and I am thinking of buying it without lpg and having lpg.
As I never understood from the car, my questions are:
At this price value, how many thousandths of the vehicle should be?
It is said that there is a problem of peugeot in LPG right?
How much does it burn out of the city average? (1.4 and 1.6)

Thank you for your help already. As I think of it, I will ask my questions from here.
08.05.2020 16:00 # 2
mustafaakgul06
why you are not getting hdi ... super performance, safe and low fuel ... i have 206 hdi fever..I am very pleased. .
08.05.2020 16:00 # 3
34sea45
1 gti no 1.4 engine
Do not enter if you are going to wear 2 lpg
3 gti wants herpes in those who almost disappeared without accident

Take the most beautiful look
08.05.2020 16:00 # 4
CihanHancerli
I know there are no 1.4 or 16 in the 206 gti. There are 2.0 engines in the gti. If you are good at the master, you will not have any problems in LPG. I have been using it for 1 year. In them, the fuel is at 300 krp lpg. I have 1.6 xs, it has 17 inch wheels and air filter, mine burns 250 krs. I do not know how much the 1.4s burned. Meanwhile welcome to us
08.05.2020 16:00 # 5
SelintiGazer
first of all thank you to the interested friends.

I do not understand from vehicle models. I looked at the diesel cars, but as I said, I can give a maximum of 15 thousand TL and the gasoline is cheap compared to the diesel. there are lower models for the same price.

Sorry, gti 2.0 guys. So why should I never enter the lpg business? I would be very happy if you inform me, I have no idea.
08.05.2020 16:00 # 6
SelintiGazer
By the way, I will go to the flood, but let me point out. I say my car is strong. I used a friend's 1.4 engine polo recently. The car came out by pushing the ramp in 3rd gear. personally I didn't enjoy it. So when I touch the gas, I want it to hang. I did not find a 15 thousand tlye diesel vehicle on the site named by the owner, and in all of them, the miles were high, the mileage in the diesel was 100 thousand turbochargers as far as I know and it was a costly tool.
08.05.2020 16:00 # 7
Guests
Lpg If you are nice, you will not have trouble about fuel, my brother, I have 306 1.6 engine, very good fuel.
08.05.2020 16:00 # 8
Guests
In terms of traction, there is no problem in Peugeot, I am going to go, I say I used it for my vehicle, though I used it at 1,4 307.
08.05.2020 16:00 # 9
Emperor905
I do not remember that I had a lot of trouble on the slopes or on the ramps when I went with my 206's of 1.4 gasoline 4 people.
Though my car is newer but if you ask me, you can find your job from a 1.4 petrol or 1.4 fever diesel vehicle cleaner and you can see your job. I think it can be easily seen.
Since the chassis is not heavy in the 206's, the 1.6 engine is strong enough.
08.05.2020 16:00 # 10
SelintiGazer
Thank you for your interest. I am confused and there is a person who says gasoline.

So how many kilometers does Ibrahim Ağbi burn 1.6 - 306?
08.05.2020 16:00 # 11
SelintiGazer
Emperor, how is my coach fuel 206 1.4? and can someone tell me the + and minuses of the 1.6 series and 1.6 petrol (i don't know the model) 206 series vehicles? my decision is definite 206 but i am undecided about petrol & diesel and engine power.
08.05.2020 16:00 # 12
Guests
You are a student in Isparta.
I am also a teacher in Isparta.
Did you know that ispartan is troubled with pejo repair?
i understand corsa pattern. isparta opel and fordçu.
I was looking for a lot of cars in Isparta. I know a lot about the gallery. Have you seen pejo in any of them for sale?
They do not.
why is that?
They do not understand the repair of the piano, teacher, they say that the gentle car is not going here ...

08.05.2020 16:00 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = maverick] You are also a student.
I am also a teacher in Isparta.
Did you know that ispartan is troubled with pejo repair?
i understand corsa pattern. isparta opel and fordçu.
I was looking for a lot of cars in Isparta. I know a lot about the gallery. Have you seen pejo in any of them for sale?
They do not.
why is that?
They do not understand the repair of the piano, teacher, they say that the gentle car is not going here ...

[/ QUOTE]
Where can I get it, then?
Thank goodness for now, I did not have a big problem, but I am in the country. There is an authorized service here. There is a Bosch car service. I will do all the operations here.
08.05.2020 16:00 # 14
SelintiGazer
I understood, I saw a few of them in the gallery, so I caught my attention because I had 206 patients. Gülme I was right hodja, but I want to get 206 for my decision, but is it similar to diesel or 1.4. I couldn't decide 1.6. what is your opinion on this subject?
08.05.2020 16:00 # 15
Emperor905
[QUOTE = SelintiGazer] Emperor, how is my coach fuel 206 1.4? and can someone tell me the + and minuses of the 1.6 series and 1.6 petrol (i don't know the model) 206 series vehicles? my decision is definite 206 but i am undecided about petrol & diesel and engine power. [/ QUOTE]
First of all, I bought my car last year 206+ and 1.4 gasoline.
I did not measure the fuel very clearly, but I can say something like this.
I can travel more than 100 km with a gasoline of 6.5 - 7 liters. Of course, it is not gassing too much and consider it an efficient ride.
In other words, the average (worst) 7 * 4.34 per 100 km: there is a consumption close to around 30 TL.
(Footnote: I think the main issue is not the fuel of the vehicles, but the gas unit prices in Tr. Most of the new generation vehicles with injection today burn less than me.)
08.05.2020 16:00 # 16
Guests
you say I'll have a tube installed ... you wrote that.
then I say gasoline.
Diesel is expensive. A diesel that has not exceeded 100000 is not found in those coins.
Mine is gasoline, but not scuba. fuel at normal values.

people from some krypton planet say utobic numbers. no 20 krş no 25 burns city lights.

gasoline 4.40 tl. Mine is burning 30-33 krş in the city. tube contrary to nature Dil Çıkarma
08.05.2020 16:00 # 17
SelintiGazer
It burns 120 km to 400 km on gas or LPG? it seemed good to me. (400 km average between Isparta and Aydın)

When I look at the diesel, the prices are very high and all of the vehicles around 100 thousand km. I don't know what to do, make a mistake, my money is wasted is a big problem for me :(
08.05.2020 16:00 # 18
Emperor905
The thing that most masters and competent people say about diesel has always said to me; Buy gasoline if you are not going to go too long, but if you say I will go a long way, think of diesel.
If you buy a diesel, I recommend you to be a little more careful and find a service-maintained vehicle.
I guess you can find a clean and working tool for 15 - 16 thousand.
The difference of diesel vehicles that reaches 2,000 -3000 liras compared to gasoline only pays off over the years if you go a long way. I know that the maintenance prices of the diesel are a little different than similar vehicles.
Emperor905 2011-08-16 01:37:14
08.05.2020 16:00 # 19
SelintiGazer
[QUOTE = maverick] You're going to have a tube installed ... you wrote that.
then I say gasoline.
Diesel is expensive. A diesel that has not exceeded 100000 is not found in those coins.

people from some krypton planet say utobic numbers. no 20 krş no 25 burns city lights.

gasoline 4.40 tl. Mine is burning 30-33 krş in the city. tube contrary to nature Dil Çıkarma
[/ QUOTE]

You are right, teacher. the car is small. actually approached gasoline in diesel, almost Dil Çıkarma Gasoline makes more sense. Is there a huge difference between 1.4 and 1.6 petrol? I ask a lot of questions, I hope there are no complaints from forum managers, I do not want to get it from research.
08.05.2020 16:00 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = SelintiGazer] [QUOTE = maverick] You're going to have a tube installed ... you wrote that.
then I say gasoline.

[/ QUOTE]

You are right, teacher. the car is small. actually approached gasoline in diesel, almost Dil Çıkarma Gasoline makes more sense. Is there a huge difference between 1.4 and 1.6 petrol? I ask a lot of questions, I hope there are no complaints from forum managers, I do not want to get it from research.
[/ QUOTE]

Let me tell you how much you burned with the last figures.
Only 1.4 8 V cars can be purchased with your money.
I am 110 km fixed speed + air conditioner full open + 430 km road + 4 people = 130 TL gasoline ...
When you become an engineer, divide and multiply whatever comes out, Star
Page : / 5
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”