Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I want to beautify 307 help.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:49 # 1
mert26
& Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & nbsp; I have a 2003 model peugeot 307 xs 4 door owner, I would like to make some changes on my car. There are 16 inch original xs wheels on the vehicle, I want to get the caliper cover on the brake calipers, is it compatible or does anyone use it? I am not knowledgeable about mounting, but I think I can handle it myself. I am thinking of getting a shade of the color of the vehicle in bright color as well as the color. I also think of buying a double tape recorder on the vehicle, and thank you for all those who are glad to use it. rel = "nofollow">

08.05.2020 16:49 # 2
reality59
I sent a private message to avoid advertising, I am using it, I can recommend it.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 3
Alicilik
Start by replacing the rims, for example, I can aspire to the rims if it is clean. Joking aside, you have a very nice vehicle. There are caliper covers that you mentioned on 16 "rims. But it is not as popular as before. Personally, I am against the wearing of those kinds of flashing things as a modified show. If you say I will not do anything, print a small peugeot lettering. green paint, then remove the texts, take a cheaper and different modification to you.

Modification is not an analogy. users can be activated on the control arm very satisfied. You can use it like mis.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 4
metin
you can install the calipper cover. The lids of the brembos look beautiful. Because your vehicle has 16 "wheels, it sits comfortably. If it was 15" there would be a chance to rub against the rim. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:49 # 5
mert26
Thank you to everyone who is interested, I am also undecided about the caliper, but the calipers on the vehicle seemed very easy and logical than painting the ones on buying and installing covers. Will I need extra bicycles after receiving the tape, do I need to replace the original speakers on it? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:49 # 6
gozem
My brother, I bought caliper caps for 1 week, they said it was 16 (our wheels are the same), but unfortunately, I have it. But if you say I don't believe it, I can sell it to you at an affordable price :)
08.05.2020 16:49 # 7
ibrahim YILDIZAK
The complete body kit transforms the 307 into a completely different shape. If your financial situation permits, I would first start with it.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 8
mert26
I have never seen a caliper cap on these wheels before, but there are people who said that it sat down, it was unpleasant. body kit job, I can take a hard helix and bring it closer to the ground, maybe some more tool
08.05.2020 16:49 # 9
sercinho
I have the same vehicle in the friend, I have not tried uranus green, I have not tried the caliper covers on the 16th original wheels. . Reviews were http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=23251&title=307-rc-jantlarna-kavus Reviews
08.05.2020 16:49 # 10
mert26
Thank you very much for your interest, my brother, I want to make very simple changes in the vehicle. I am thinking of buying glass film caliper covers double religion and open air filter from lenses with black ground lenses for now. I just want to get the head to change the system completely, I do not like the sound exaggerated, I open air filter already gives some sound over 3000 cycles. I also want to shorten the augers and bring them closer to the ground. I am wondering if I need to change the tires especially in the shortening of the augers. You have noticed from the photo, my tires have made 500 km or more, and I cancel that job if necessary.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 11
sercinho
[QUOTE = mert26] bro, thank you very much for your interest, I want to make very simple changes in the car. I just want to get the head to replace the headlamp and also to replace the system completely, I do not like to exaggerate the sound. I also want to shorten the augers and bring them closer to the ground. I am wondering if I need to change the tires especially in the shortening of the augers. You have noticed from the photo, my tires have made 500 km or more, and I cancel that job. >
There is no need for my brother, when he presses the car, he will see the heat of the rims and tires. I used the rims and tires.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”