Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I want help from those who know the job

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 13:57 # 1
tolgasena
friends my brother bought the vehicle with the PDF plate masarati white in the market, we do not think about playing too much on the vehicle, but a few changes are required ... jsv racing seats we want to introduce ... how to get to the originals where to buy it.
The second vehicle is called the s16 chassis ... we want to change the door coverings. How do we reach the originals ...
I want the 3rd coliover kit for 106 ... we said we should upgrade the vehicle a lot but in a lot of places but it is not fixed ... how can I get the coliover for 106 how can I get it ... believe me if you help them =) thanks in advance
08.05.2020 13:57 # 2
gokhansari_1
First of all, we should be auspicious.
I do not know how to get the original one, but it is very good in jsv (maybe in the spare part)
You get the 2nd coating in the upholsterer that easy
As far as I know, the 3rd coilever was not in the trde, so I think it was around 1000 lira with Turkish money.
08.05.2020 13:57 # 3
Guests
DEMEK PDF IS YOURS :) HE I USED THAT TOOL FULL 3 DAYS SUPER VEHICLE HAVE THE TUNING GARAGE NEAR THE SERVICE OF THE PANDEL, I HAVE TUNİNG GARAGE BUT THAT IT HAS RELEASE THE TRY 1000 FOR THE SEAT AND COATING.
08.05.2020 13:57 # 4
Guests
good luck in the ikitelli industry you find all kinds of pieces in sahinoğlu oto suat monument 106 every bolt knows with all the details clean workmanship respects
08.05.2020 13:57 # 5
tolgasena
Thank you guys first ...
I did not know that the vehicle will be bought ... I was able to get a car, I talk to the owner of the vehicle, he said that he was also sold in msn but the vehicle was connected. I came home in the evening. We plan to invest in TUNING. and then the installation ...
okngti thank you for calling a company that can help, i will go there as soon as possible;)
08.05.2020 13:57 # 6
aoc
There were hand-made coil over kits, think Namstein (Billstein flash, Maslak job) might be less costly, I think the door trims are in the extractors. And if I don't remember that car wrongly, `98 model, how is it S16?
08.05.2020 13:57 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = okngti] good luck in ikitelli industry sahinoğlu auto suat monument find all kinds of parts 106 every bolt knows in all detail clean workmanship respects [/ QUOTE]
just like suat master cözer, when you need all your problems, write me privately and give me your number.
08.05.2020 13:57 # 8
tolgasena
I know the vehicle is S16. It didn't happen until it was taken and started to recover in the garage ...
08.05.2020 13:57 # 9
Guests
We would love to see the vehicle at iftar
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”