Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I want a few tips for 106 Quicksilver :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:24 # 1
rockwaryumm
Hello guys, I have a few questions for you. I just bought my car. First of all, I took care of all the problems I had on my head and now I went to the exterior. The outside started to come to the desired consistency right now, completely gti-looking, but there are a few questions I can think of. Today, the vehicle is made of 51 pipes in the industry. Doesn't everyone raise a problem? Second and most important. I want to change the interior trim, I have a very good master. I would normally change the upholstery, but a friend told me yesterday that he could give me 205 gti recore seats. Do you think if I buy my original seats or recores and have them upholstered?
08.05.2020 17:24 # 2
KenBlockJR
don't think if you have recaro
08.05.2020 17:24 # 3
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = KenBlockJR] don't think if there is a recaro [/ QUOTE]
yes but not like bmw or something. I had a BMW mdi that was different that seemed a bit simpler in the 205's. I am not sure how it will stop my warning worth changing. "C
08.05.2020 17:24 # 4
GokhaN
Since the car cannot fill 51 pipes, it does not contribute to the performance. Lowers on traction. my advice is 42 pipe. If you are better than the original seats, I recommend you to renew. & Nbsp;

My advice as a former 106 quiksilver owner. I tried before.
GökhaN 2013-03-04 14:16:55
08.05.2020 17:24 # 5
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = GökhaN] because the car cannot fill 51 pipes, it does not contribute to the performance. Lowers on traction. my advice is 42 pipe. If you are better than the original seats, I recommend you to renew. & Nbsp;

My advice as a former 106 quiksilver owner. I have tried before. Let's see it will make you sing like Gti :) I joke, I give it to the soldiers on weekdays. The master in the industry is already working on it, I will change it when he travels, he will get his enthusiasm back. I am going to talk to my master in the evening, which one is better, I think about getting started in the week :) I have not removed the car from the industry for 3 weeks. > rockwaryumm 2013-03-04 14:53:45
08.05.2020 17:24 # 6
GokhaN
[QUOTE = rockwaryumm] [QUOTE = GökhaN] does not contribute to the performance as the car cannot fill 51 pipes. Lowers on traction. my advice is 42 pipe. If you are better than the original seats, I recommend you to renew. & Nbsp;

My advice as a former 106 quiksilver owner. I have tried before. Let's see it will make you sing like Gti :) Joking since I give it to the soldier on weekdays. The master in the industry is already working on his own, I will change it when he travels, he will get his enthusiasm back. I am releasing, I will talk to my master in the evening, which one is better, I think about going to work in a week. I have not removed the car for 3 weeks. div>
is good, it sounds like 51, but it doesn't have a liver like a tractor, it is never gti, but as you use it, you realize that as you use 51 more, the ideal of 42.

I would be amazed at the original seat. Shut it up.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 7
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = GökhaN]

Good for
, it sounds like 51, but it doesn't have a liver like a tractor, it is like gti, but as you use it, you realize that as you use 51 more, the ideal of 42lik.

I would be surprised by the original seat. Shut it off.
[/ QUOTE]
Valla was done today, but I still haven't used it in the evening. I was really undecided in the sofa business :)
08.05.2020 17:24 # 8
yusufcaglarakarsu
[QUOTE = rockwaryumm] [QUOTE = GökhaN]

is good, it sounds like 51, but it doesn't have a liver like a tractor, it is like gti, but as you use it, you realize that 51 is too much.

I would be surprised by the original seat. Shut it off.
[/ QUOTE]
Valla was done today, but I still haven't used it in the evening. I was really undecided in the sofa business :)
[/ QUOTE]
The original sofa is okayiiirrrr:) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:24 # 9
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = 307bursa] as a 106 GTI enthusiast, I advise you to get more efficiency with the pipe of 42. Like I gave up, but I will still wear it and keep it on me: D it seems like it looks weak to me "LOL" & nbsp; my friend insisted incredibly exhaust I gave the car today, what the heck did you eat? he called me to make me bro "LOL" after this time I think it's over "LOL"
08.05.2020 17:24 # 10
rockwaryumm
51 pipe was made :) I don't even listen to the music you know yelling, do not listen to the car: It seems to me that the car dropped from the traction, especially in the lower rpm. C o nfused "title =" C o nfused "/> & nbsp; When the pipe is connected to the institution, will there be a change today, the spark plugs will change, but then they said there was no need, but they were the only ones that would have changed. I already changed the sensors on the gas pump, the filters, and so on. I cleaned the throttle or throat butterfly and cleaned the injectors with it. Is it okay if I disassemble it, or if I can be a bit unsure if I travel a little bit like this? /> Reviews
08.05.2020 17:24 # 11
yusufcaglarakarsu
It seems that you are a sensitive person. I think it would be better to go above the standards and continue with 42. It gives happiness of 42 :)
08.05.2020 17:24 # 12
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = yusufcaglarakarsu] It is obvious that you are a sensitive person. That's why they said to me, do not wear small sounds when buying 106, but I do not have a place in the car in 3 weeks. What is the sound situation in 42? but there was a floor or something. Now, there is a complete 51 pipe and a big boiler otto style exhaust on top and middle cancellation. Eksozcuda said that this may not fill the output too large. I do not understand the exhaust business, I do not want to deal with trial and error. I thought if I should narrow down the last muffler, but as I will not need it, I will order an order of 42 at the first opportunity.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 13
yusufcaglarakarsu
Instead of improving the bad, it is more reasonable to use the good directly and make it satisfied :) You can be sure of satisfying at 42 :)
08.05.2020 17:24 # 14
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = yusufcaglarakarsu] Instead of improving the bad, it is more reasonable to use the good and it is enough to be satisfied :) You can be sure of satisfying at 42:) [/ QUOTE]
We found that the problem was the vent filter inlet and the traction has improved. I think we were loosening while we were struggling, or we left it loose in the extension efforts: D but the wolf fell into me and I listened to you today I sent the car again. Now, the searches for 42 pipes and a different exhaust started. Thanks a lot of friends in industry: D & nbsp; :) Now I want some exhausting suggestions, we have in mind Otto actually but I don't want to give that much money. We look at SS especially if we find it. Carrup exhaust and a similar exhaust is not mentioned, would you suggest that I suggest both otto style now?
08.05.2020 17:24 # 15
yusufcaglarakarsu
I do not want to mislead because I do not have enough information about the brand, because it is a matter of accumulation, so I do not have enough information :) I can be silent about this: D
08.05.2020 17:24 # 16
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = yusufcaglarakarsu] Since I do not have enough information about the brand, I would not want to mislead it. Because it is a matter of accumulation, I do not have enough information so I can be silent about this: D [/ QUOTE]
unfortunately I do not have any otto for these issues 106 and ss "LOL" & nbsp; I opened a lot this month, I started to pause from it because we bought a new one this month, otherwise I will see it next month. I plan to go into it when I get the salary if it is complete fortune. Our brother is coming from France to the summer, but there is always a bmwler but I am still waiting for him with 4 eyes, I am waiting for him to write and send me my list "LOL"
08.05.2020 17:24 # 17
outlaw
carub brand is good in exhaust otto ss is expensive since I do not want to approach much, after all, the function is the same sound, I am using it and I am very satisfied.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 18
GokhaN
It is a silencer that is not too big in the middle with its 42 straight pipe, and the exhaust muffler other than SS is almost the same sound as the last silencer .
08.05.2020 17:24 # 19
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = GökhaN] With 42 straight pipe, it is a very small silencer in the middle. & Nbsp; Installing exhaust other than SS is almost the same sound. [ / QUOTE]
Would the middle muffler conditioner direct pipe be better, do you think what the difference is in terms of sound and performance? The 42 pipe and the last muffler that I can think of are actually
08.05.2020 17:24 # 20
GokhaN
[QUOTE = rockwaryumm] [QUOTE = GökhaN] It is a not too big silencer in the middle with 42 straight pipes as the last silencer & nbsp; Exhaust fitting other than SS is almost all the same sound. [/ QUOTE]
Would the middle muffler conditioner direct pipe be better, do you think it will be different in terms of sound and performance? The 42 pipe and the last muffler that I can think of are actually

[/ QUOTE]

I used all kinds.

51 straight pipe devil exhaust, 42 straight pipe devil exhaust is not very big at the end I reached what I wanted as a noise traction and sound inside the vehicle with a middle silencer. I used 106 quiksilver between 2007 and 2010. Reviews
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”