Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I USE THE WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FUEL IN MY VEHICLE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:59 # 1
dikhoron

I think we can spread this ..

Until the end of the year, from the 3 oil companies below
Let's not buy gasoline:
TOTAL - SHELL - BP
(total french, shell and bp british others turkish companies)
Think!
If the top 3 oil companies cannot sell gasoline, they will have to lower prices necessarily.
which will immediately trigger the price reduction war.
To reach our goal, millions
TOTAL - SHELL - BP
we need to reach customers.
let's spread it with mailer ..
WHAT TO DO!
We should NOT buy from TOTAL - BP - SHELL gas stations
Well did you know ... _?
The oil office is no longer for foreigners. They sold the PO, which Ataturk established and even designed his emblem as a wolf with a flame in his mouth, with a foreign partner who was born in Aydın, and then Aydın sold all of the born to foreigners.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 2
Guests
I opened the anect exactly as it should be done now
08.05.2020 14:59 # 3
volkan_uysal
I do not buy for years, I hope everyone gets used to using Turkish goods
08.05.2020 14:59 # 4
ErcaNKarsI
I use the highest taxed fuel in the world in my car, pattern;) This is not the pointless hikes made by firms selling fuel, this is so expensive because of the tax we pay. The same thing is valid for zero vehicles, the tax of a vehicle with 2000 engines is 60%. 60.000 thousand of a vehicle that bought for 100.000 TL goes to the state's safe;) I think the rest should stop taxes before the companies.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 5
xdesign
I personally think of opening a website. Like cheapbenzinistiyorum.com. Such a project is also reflected in the media. Whether it be date specific dates or contact closure of all in Turkey to take action though gasoline etc. Support me, let's do it.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 6
ErcaNKarsI
It would be better if we make the contact closure action in the place where the council is: D, then we can be detention and adolescent EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
08.05.2020 14:59 # 7
metin
always support full support ...!
08.05.2020 14:59 # 8
koliva
The campaign is beautiful.
Which gas station Turk financial?
08.05.2020 14:59 # 9
osterreich
Austria's OMV company was previously 49% partner of the Petol Office, but as you said, after the lifetime, it has transferred all its shares and it has completely foreigned such a company. Now there is an advertisement in Austria.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 10
klemann
aydin dogan I did a good job for my country until today.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”