Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I think my car is getting fat

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:21 # 1
riva70
Hello, I changed the oil and filters of my car a few days ago. Instead of 10/40, I put 5/30 oil, the sound of the vehicle decreased noticeably. But when I looked today, I saw that he had dropped oil under the car. I had not noticed them before. When I leaned under the vehicle and saw the oil stain near the tie rods of the left side of the vehicle. I checked the oil of the vehicle and there was no reduction. Since it is a market, I could not go to the industry. What do you think is the oil from the car, engine oil or another oil?
08.05.2020 18:21 # 2
TaZ
They do not tighten the stopper at the bottom, they may be missing from there
08.05.2020 18:21 # 3
aremtu
Hodja, you have to look under the vehicle and identify the region where the oil comes from.
axle bellows, oil filter, sump plug, top cover gasket etc.
You just changed the oil of the car, look at the dripping oil, new oil?
If a jet black oil is dripping, you will evaluate it accordingly.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 4
Serkan
If the oil filter is not originally installed, the gasket may not fit properly.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 5
oguzhan29
Just check it out, the market was closed today.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 6
gecegoz
Sister, first of all, you switched from 10/40 oil to 5/30 oil, the oil you are using is thinner and more fluid.
The first oil to be splashed is the front cauliflower felt and can also be deposited around it,
the most logical thing is to wash the bottom of your vehicle and show it to a master who understands it.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 7
riva70

I went to industry today. The master looked under the vehicle. said the steering is running out of oil. hardly we opened the lid of the steering oil box, we added some oil with no oil left. said the steering wheel pads are weakened but are missing little, said repair takes a lot of time. He said you have to take it to a steering master. I came down under the vehicle and looked at the left side of the vehicle, there is a bellows place on the left front wheel, I think there is some lubrication from the steering box here. I should change this. How does the repair work?

While I was driving on the road for a long time, there was something like a gap on the steering wheel.
thank you for your interest in everyone.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 8
aremtu
[QUOTE = riva70]

I went to industry today. The master looked under the vehicle. said the steering is running out of oil. hardly we opened the lid of the steering oil box, we added some oil with no oil left. said the steering wheel pads are weakened but are missing little, said repair takes a lot of time. He said you have to take it to a steering master. I came down under the vehicle and looked at the left side of the vehicle, there is a bellows place on the left front wheel, I think there is some lubrication from the steering box here. I should change this. How does the repair work?

While I was driving on the road for a long time, there was something like a gap on the steering wheel.
thank you for your interest in everyone.
[/ QUOTE]
Which one did you use as steering oil?
08.05.2020 18:21 # 9
riva70

oil office put Atf 2.

more precisely, it added to the top 0.25 lt was put

08.05.2020 18:21 # 10
206cc57
I know the original steering pump and the hose is around 1000 TL with the installation in the authorized service. 250 TL is requested for a steering hose. I wish your prize is smaller. seems legit ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”