Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I switched to LPG

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:46 # 1
backir
Hello friends
I am a 2-3 day LPG user, I tried to not have it done for 2 years, but LPG transition was a must now. These gas prices are difficult :(
After searching a bit on the internet, I had Atiker Safafast installed on my 206 XT 1.4 90bg 16v vehicle without having much head. I made the tank in the middle of 40lt trunk in the form of a thin long cylinder. It made more sense than the side roller.
I am still in the testing phase, but I have been using it for 2-3 days, there is no problem in performance, but there is a slight vibration in the clutch and gas shifts and the gas pressure.
Gasoline was burning at 5.5-6lt normal cycle based on extra-urban weight. city avg. 8-9lt
Let's see what happens in lpg. I will inform you later.
Even though the gas gauge is half a tank written here, it looks like there is a drop, and I will look at other solutions.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 2
metin
Hello, hello. we are waiting for the values
If the vehicle burns 6 liters on the long road, the lpg will burn about 7 liters.
If the city is burning 9 liters, it will burn like 10.5 and 11 liters. So if it is adjusted well under normal conditions, it burns 15% more than gasoline. of course, this ratio varies according to usage and adjustment.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 3
backir
Thank you, thank you text ...
Is there any friend who knows about the little pedal vibration and the gas pedal?
08.05.2020 15:46 # 4
metin
it is the first time I hear the tremor. experienced friends will be helpful.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 5
Guests
good luck and good bye, I hope my friend ..
08.05.2020 15:46 # 6
Guests
Best wishes. There seems to be a slight flicker difference in LPG. But if it is felt well, it is idling. I was also curious about your warehouse. Can you put your photo?
08.05.2020 15:46 # 7
backir
The vibration is not obvious, of course, I feel on my feet when I step on the gas, but I feel it is not disturbing because I am used to the car, of course, do I have a little squeak when clutch clutch :))
no problem dude we got it: P
I filled more than half a tank on this gas gauge, but the needle is falling, they said it was a forum in the forum, but let's see if we can find another solution.
I will put the pictures soon, friends ...
backer 2011-07-06 21:09:36
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”