Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I started installing 206 Sound System.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Sound Systems
08.05.2020 20:35 # 1
doganatak
Finally, I started to pull the amplifier cable, power cord, etc. .. 200 amp soundmagus Insurance I also passed the electric cable through the macaron under the floor from the left side of the car. I did not make pot etc. .. I pulled the rear door speaker cables. I pulled the RCA Cables from the right side of the car with them together with the macaron, and then passed it under the floor again. But I made a mistake, I forgot the amp trigger cable again, it worked again, I will put the amps behind the back seat for now. I will wear it in the torpedo and I hope this will be done by the end of this week. Afterwards, I complete the other deficiencies and I have the Soundmagus Sm 12P 30 Cm Double Coil. I will attach them to the cabinet, so the baggage is canceled. I bought a new tape Pioneer 3950BT [TUBE] Kqv_XulKTVw [/ TUBE] Subwoofers 2 Grain Soundmagus SM-12P Double Coil 300 W RMSCapacitor work is okay. 41
08.05.2020 20:35 # 2
ggitaristt
The man came out professional consent dad .. Soundmagus bass is very nice .. I was coincidentally on sale and bought a single coil SM12 S I was amazed ..

I also respected seeing it separate the bass and audio amp input cables Wink
08.05.2020 20:35 # 3
doganatak
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] Man professional output consent dad .. Soundmagus bass is so beautiful .. I was amazed that I coincidentally came on sale and bought a single coil SM12 S ..

I also respected seeing it separate the bass and audio amp input cables Wink
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, I have a 30 cm double cabin and a new tape, and we can handle them. There are those who say 150 TL to the cabin ready, if I want to make it myself, they said around 250 TL.
doganatak 2017-09-28 11:13:34
08.05.2020 20:35 # 4
sonerkyl
I hope my teacher, everybody takes careful installation like you Clap We expect a post-processing video.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 5
doganatak
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] mister hodja, if everybody takes careful installation like you Clap we expect a post-operative video. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you later, I try to make it very slow but clean in order not to have any problems.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 6
maximusti
I collected the tool in about 4 days :)
God give convenience.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 7
doganatak
[QUOTE = maximusti] I collected the tool in about 4 days :)
God give convenience.
[/ QUOTE]

Well, Mustafa, if the opportunity is not quite cold, I do it. If something is missing, I do not make up for it. I take it and then I do it. The door trims of the car have been ripped for 4 months. Big smile
08.05.2020 20:35 # 8
doganatak
friends, I added a new tape, cabin, sponge, capacitor, etc. ... by updating my message, we are slowly coming to the end.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 9
doganatak
I shot a video even though the sound system was not well assembled. I had to shoot across the street. I could not open much, I wanted to pull the sound from the bottom of the perpa, and the police chased from there, I hope I will shoot with a variety of songs at a suitable time and place. There is a sizzle at the end of the video, it is not from me but because of the song it beats, youtube has blocked the video all over the world. Youtube had the option to remove the song, I wanted to remove it there was something scratchy, after all, the video is no longer blocked. There is no better drowning etc ... but it looks like a hoarse because of the camera (H9R).

doganatak 2018-10-01 15:16:33
08.05.2020 20:35 # 10
maximusti
[QUOTE = doganatak]
I shot a video even though the sound system was not well assembled. I had to shoot across the street. I could not open much, I wanted to pull the sound from the bottom of the perpa, and the police chased from there, I hope I will shoot with a variety of songs at a suitable time and place. There is a sizzle at the end of the video, it is not from me but because of the song it beats, youtube has blocked the video all over the world. Youtube had the option to remove the song, I wanted to remove it there was something scratchy, after all, the video is no longer blocked. There is no better drowning etc ... but it looks like a hoarse because of the camera (H9R).

[/ QUOTE]

I hope you gathered in 1 year, brother sound system :)
I did a lot of work, still there are things I will deal with, it doesn't come from me anymore.
enjoy it.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 11
doganatak
[QUOTE = I maximus] [QUOTE = doganatak]

[/ QUOTE]

I hope you gathered in 1 year, brother sound system :)
I did a lot of work, still there are things I will deal with, it doesn't come from me anymore.
enjoy it.
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks, Mustafa, it takes 1 year when there is no money and it is a bit sensitive. Big smile
08.05.2020 20:35 # 12
sonerkyl
I hope your teacher is late in your hands, but be strong :)
08.05.2020 20:35 # 13
doganatak
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] thank you teacher late to your hands, but be strong:) [/ QUOTE]

Thanks
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”