Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I request it to be deleted

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:57 # 1
eemmrraahh
I put the tool on sale and request that the topic be deleted
eemmrraahh 2012-08-08 02:36:39
08.05.2020 16:57 # 2
reddevil
First of all, if my friend had a great past, I wish you had a service at an authorized service before buying it, but after this hour, you would count if you had done so much, at least for a while, at least a thousand minutes later, you will sell the costs you made.
It is necessary to be very careful especially in diesel vehicles at high km. Diesel engine vehicles require more maintenance than gasoline vehicles, and if not done enough, unfortunately it will be big in future problems.
The fact that so many sub-industry parts have been used in your vehicle gave me the impression that the degrees of 4 damage you mentioned will be high, I am an insurer. send me from chassis no pm what is it and let 's see it
08.05.2020 16:57 # 3
Guests
When I got the 307, I had a length of time and come back to the service corners :) my friend I understand you very much.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 4
eemmrraahh
[QUOTE = reddevil] first of all, my friend had a great history, I wish you had maintenance in an authorized service before buying it, but after this hour, there is nothing to do after this hour, at least if you did not pay any more for a while, if not at all, you will sell the costs you made. you counts.
It is necessary to be very careful especially in diesel vehicles at high km. Diesel-engine vehicles require more maintenance than gasoline vehicles, and if not done enough, unfortunately it will be big in future problems. send me from chassis no pm what is it and let's see what it is? I think in the same way, I even think that he has a serious accident.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 5
eemmrraahh
[QUOTE = nakka] When I got the 307, I had a length of time and I went to the service corners :) my friend I understand you very much [/ QUOTE]

Yes, it is really a difficult situation. I think most problems occur in 206 and 307s
08.05.2020 16:57 # 6
mustafah
[QUOTE = eemmrraahh] Hello friends, about 2.5 months ago2006 model 206 14th hdi x-design modelI was lined with steel rim. I want to convey the situation I am in. My vehicle has 4 damage records before me but the price is not written, the insurer friends I asked said that they had simple rubs and hits. I bought the car without showing it to the service because all the tools I showed before had a problem, the sellers were lying all along, and I bought this vehicle because it was lying with that nerve, whatever I bought. The person I bought said that the car was trouble-free :) People who say brother and sister are enough to be shown with fingers. Really, there is not much righteousness in our people anymore [QUOTE = eemmrraahh] So, I checked every part of the car that could be looked at, I replaced the parts with the originals (except for the turbo, I don't know the original or the best, the worst of the turbo) Now I have come to the end point, in fact, in terms of patience. On the one hand, I want to sell it, on the other hand, I made myself look all over the car, I will not have any problems with the new car, I know at least I know this car. I would like to thank the friends who read it tirelessly. [/ QUOTE] I think you should try to find out exactly what is in the vehicle where you have worked so hard. After all, when everyone thinks that he is a liar, what can come out unless it gets zero is really uncertain. You have solved many problems of the current vehicle yourself, learn the chronic problems of that vehicle and act accordingly. It is obvious that your peugeot has been devastated by negligence, but the number of masters who understand from peugeot group is seriously low. Most master mechanisms do not know at all. The simplest thing in services is changing parts. If you find a good master who really worked on peugeot, you can really make your car a man. Parts of the 206 group are also not expensive, and there are online systems where you can query parts prices on the Internet.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 7
eemmrraahh
[QUOTE = mustafah]

I think you should try to find out exactly what is in the vehicle where you have worked so hard. After all, when everyone thinks that he is a liar, what can come out unless it gets zero is really uncertain. You have solved many problems of the current vehicle & nbsp; yourself, learn the chronic problems of that vehicle and act accordingly. Your peugeot has been devastated by negligence. & Nbsp; "Smile" & nbsp; However, the number of masters who understand from & nbsp; peugeot group is seriously low. Most master mechanisms do not know at all. The simplest thing in the service is changing parts. = "Smile" title = "Smile" /> & nbsp; 206 parts of the group are also not expensive and online systems are available on the internet where you can inquire about parts prices.
Briefly & nbsp; The best vehicles to be bought according to the comfort of peugeot & nbsp; "Wink" & nbsp; Trying to enjoy the best.
[/ QUOTE]

I think in the same way, frankly, how do you think the price I get by model and km?

I gave 12.000 cash in advance and gave the rest 2 months later.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 8
impact
When I was really reading, I felt officially hurt. I think it doesn't make much sense to sell and use the vehicle to sell and use everything, there is nothing to say if you are cool from the car ..
08.05.2020 16:57 # 9
eemmrraahh
Thank you guys.

Do you think I have an unexpected place in the car? There is a part that I intend to have a look above. It will be completely renewed after I have made the ones there.

The airbag has been opened, I think I noticed it before the horn. Where and how can I get the Airbag checked?
08.05.2020 16:57 # 10
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = eemmrraahh] Hello friends, about 2.5 months ago
2006 model 206 14th hdi x-design model
I bought diesel with
steel rim

. I want to convey the situation I am in.

A
[/ QUOTE]
My brother Emrah, get well soon and, first of all, thank you for your good life, Allah gives you trouble from health. > your only problem is your vehicle. Evla you will also go to these troubles, Insha'Allahurrahman.
I bought the vehicle and it was like Fiayat Palyo, which cost me 18000 TL with my repair costs for two years.
Every time I said, if it was done here, there is no other problem,
but it is always a It opened a problem. It dried my bone and made me a psychological patient. I looked at it and sold it. Of course, this was in 2007 when I was talking about The vehicle was a 2000 model.
Insha'Allah it would be beneficial, brother.
With Salam and Dua ..
08.05.2020 16:57 # 11
mustafah
[QUOTE = eemmrraahh] Thank you guys. Do you think I have an unexpected place in your car? There are some of the things I am thinking of having a look above, after I have made the ones, I guess it will be completely renewed completely. Where and how can I get the airbag checked? [/ QUOTE] Take the car to a private peugeot service with pp2000 device, I think you can check if there are any errors. Before purchasing a part as a part, you can check the prices of sites that sell peugeot parts on the internet, you can compare and get the cheapest part. Here you can find out the original parts prices by giving the chassis number from the sponsoring falcon peugeot. My personal advice is to put the original piece as far as possible. There is a lot of incompatibility in the French group, apart from its own part. For example, the 307s have a famous v-belt shortage. If I gave more money and got another quality v-belt, the car started to sing in any condition, but when it was fitted with its original belt, the sound almost does not come out of a few places. Probably, if I replace the crank pulley and the tensioner bearing, it will be completely cut, but the master said he has a lifetime.If I think of the mileage in my mind, check the transmission system, look at the clutch lining and other parts. [QUOTE = eemmrraahh] How do you think the price I bought by model and km? I gave 12,000 cash, the rest I gave after 2 months. [/ QUOTE] I think the price seems good. Recently 2002 model 206 gasoline (I do not remember the model but above the base) sold the vehicle to 12,500 friends. The car was clean, there was no shortage and it was well maintained. In the impressions I have acquired, those who are willing to pay the rest afterwards are often troubled car dealers [QUOTE = eemmrraahh] What still needs to be done: The timing has changed at 90,000 km but I do not believe anymore, I am thinking of changing the back of the car. There is a problem with the air conditioner, it is defective or it is out of air. I am thinking of getting it done. Anyway, it becomes clear what is going on because the engine is going down. If possible, try to use 4 tires of the same brand in the tire, because sometimes tires of different brands can cause vibrations and deterioration of the balance quickly. In the air conditioning business, peugeot's air conditioners are generally satisfactory in terms of cooling. If possible, take the compressor before a test. [QUOTE = eemmrraahh] I turned back to the same master, they said that the turbo was broken, because I did not know about these issues, I left myself unfair and changed the turbo. However, there was no problem with the turbo before. Its traction was very good. [/ QUOTE] You said the turbo sub-industry turbo, like the turbo vehicle. As far as I can see, obviously the supplier industry, boom parts or repaired turbos mostly do not give the original traction and there is a risk of deterioration soon. The original turbo is about 700 TL as far as I know. I know that they have a price of around 300 TL. I hope you go long miles without any problems.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 12
furkan111
I just bought the new vehicle, I paid 1150 TL :) Let me express myself with the words of an ancestor.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 13
sezar206
Get past my brother, there are no friends who buy second hand, but I don't have any expenses. Thank goodness did not make a huge breakdown, but small expenses are growing even more. You have already made the most of the vehicle, you think as if you have a cost of 2000 lira and do not break your spirits, get your money done, make your dwarf beautifully, get a thousand cars.
I need it, but believe me, I don't have the courage to deal with the problems of the new car. Thank goodness my car is clean right now.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 14
sezar206
Get past my brother, there are no friends who buy second hand, but I don't have any expenses. Thank goodness did not make a huge breakdown, but small expenses are growing even more. You have already made the most of the vehicle, you think as if you have a cost of 2000 lira and do not break your spirits, get your money done, make your dwarf beautifully, get a thousand cars.
I need it, but believe me, I don't have the courage to deal with the problems of the new car. Thank goodness my car is clean right now.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 15
sezar206
Well, you wrote like a series of brothers. I copied the article, when I will sell the car yeavv I will give the dies of this article to 15000 lira for those who come to you who want it too much :)
Joke, you should have passed it again.
You would ride without paying a penny.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 16
Serkan
[QUOTE = Sedat Yıldırım] [QUOTE = eemmrraahh] Hello friends, about 2.5 months ago
2006 model 206 14.hdi x-design model
I bought a diesel with a steel rim

. I want to convey the situation I am in.

A
[/ QUOTE]
My brother Emrah, get well soon and, first of all, thank you for your good life, Allah gives you trouble from health. > your only problem is your vehicle. Evla you will also go to these troubles, Insha'Allahurrahman.
I bought the vehicle and it was like Fiayat Palyo, which cost me 18000 TL with my repair costs for two years.
Every time I said, if it was done here, there is no other problem,
but it is always a It opened a problem. It dried my bone and made me a psychological patient. I looked at it and sold it. Of course, this was in 2007 when I was talking about The vehicle was a 2000 model.
Insha'Allah it would be good, my brother.
With greetings and prayers. I am sure you will not be satisfied with your conversation. May Allah never spoil the taste of your mouth, regards
08.05.2020 16:57 # 17
dukenukem82
I bought it for service maintenance, I have all the maintenance done. One day the car does not hold a day. I spent at least one more year if I was there if you spent so much money. pity you have so much effort in the end.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 18
mustafah
The friend who opened the topic & nbsp; http: // forum You can get information about chronic problems from the link .peugeotturkey.com / forum_posts.asp? TID = 11661 & amp; title = 206larn-chronic-supply problems & nbsp; link.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 19
qqyyxx
Brother 2006 model diesel 206 & nbsp; 15000 tl, it would be possible not to ride without expense. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”