Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I regret very much ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:57 # 1
Guests
my friends, I had the ltarded sequence of ltar, it was very nice at the beginning but after my car waits for 3-4 hours in the mornings, it stays on the first run after the run. I did not get the Randuman.
08.05.2020 15:57 # 2
Guests
I think a view with cecoli before dismantling ... it will give you a definite idea ... I don't know about lpg .. wait for cecolin's comment ....
08.05.2020 15:57 # 3
Guests
I was talking with cecoli while he was already wearing it, he would have recommended the obd of the wasteer from the beginning, but we did not find it in the reason, because the obd member was obliged but the obd does not work. safefast :))
If I say t-tube again, dover ben :))))
08.05.2020 15:57 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = 60de106] I already spoke with cecoli while he was wearing it, he obeyed the obd of the wasteer from the beginning, but we did not find it in obit. BI WASER I HAVE ATTACHED CAM WASTER Safefast :))
[/ QUOTE]

bro you did 1-0 from the start Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:57 # 5
Guests
Exactly, there is something missing from Cecolı, otherwise it shouldn't be.
08.05.2020 15:57 # 6
tayfundoner
we had the same problem, we had a bidet in 2005 hyundai accent admire normally gasoline atiker sequential system was installed until the car lpg got dead, we were resurrected in the morning we got up to work half an hour in advance and were trying to start the car, the bidet was installed in the winter at least 15 minutes in the cold engine to start the car, then the gas setting fln It has been set up beautifully, now it is just fine, it is just getting in the single starter, only when the air is cold does not switch from gas to gas, and when it passes to the gas again in the cold, the idle drops immediately, of course we give some gas ...
08.05.2020 15:57 # 7
ALX
The same trouble for everyone. I wrote on many issues, the problem - the gas system is richly tuned. For control, remove the battery terminals, wait 10 minutes, plug in gasoline, open gas No problem, I'm sure. I also suffered a lot from this wrong setting.
08.05.2020 15:57 # 8
metin
[QUOTE = 60de106] I already spoke with cecoli while he was wearing it, he obeyed the obd of the wasteer from the beginning, but we did not find it in obit. BI WASER I HAVE ATTACHED CAM WASTER Safefast :))
[/ QUOTE]
How many times have I been dismantling, cem bro did not have it dismantled, as we mentioned to you, we have solved your problem. Judging by the interpretation, I think your boredom stems from the master.
08.05.2020 15:57 # 9
Guests
Let me try to help you again.
There is no need to be safe fast. Waste Fast's latest software is very nice. You can use it in a very nice way. I have the same engine fast. There is no problem. Let it be set properly enough ...
Probably, these friends are not very good judges. After not knowing how to adjust properly, there are problems in Washer.
The biggest reason for the problems experienced in the cold is that the cold mixture cannot be adjusted. If you pay attention, the lpg system is adjusted according to the engine warmth situation. But let's say when the engine is cold, the situation is different when the injection is warmed by the spraying state at 30C. The gas system does not know this and when it sprays according to the warm-colored settings, the gas remains insufficient and does not shrink, stops, etc. etc but everything gets better when the engine gets hot ...
the cecol 2011-08-08 16:40:47
08.05.2020 15:57 # 10
metin
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] Let me try to help you again.
There is no need to be safe fast. Waste Fast's latest software is very nice. You can use it in a very nice way. I have the same engine fast. There is no problem. Let it be set properly enough ...
Probably, these friends are not very good judges. After not knowing how to adjust properly, there are problems in Washer.
[/ QUOTE]
So, in a nutshell, If you disassemble it and put it on atiker, we can say that nothing changes since the master does not dominate the subject.
08.05.2020 15:57 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] Let me try again.
[/ QUOTE]
So, in a nutshell, If you disassemble it and put it on atiker, we can say that nothing changes since the master does not dominate the subject.
[/ QUOTE]
There is a possibility that you are saying ... Maybe sans may not be heat. It doesn't matter. As a result, the skill of the master is very variable.
08.05.2020 15:57 # 12
Guests
My vehicle has returned to normal at the moment, there is no shortage, I made a 250 km city road with the first 60t warehouse.
08.05.2020 15:57 # 13
Guests
Lpg application does not provide much efficiency for pugs, for some reason you need to find a suitable brand, I wish you had searched in the forum before installing it, you would see the benefit, get well soon ...
08.05.2020 15:57 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = HeRo1727] Lpg application does not provide much efficiency to pugs, for some reason you need to find a suitable brand, I wish you had searched in the forum before plugging it, you would benefit, get well soon ... [/ QUOTE]

I talked with the most authoritative person in the forum, I saw the bo obd curiosity, I couldn't find the waste's, and I got the obd of the tartar.

We haven't listened to cem brother's words, we have troubles, but I do not have any trouble. they ran to my aid.

long for pejo brother :))))))
08.05.2020 15:57 # 15
metin
she is your beauty, beautiful brother. as gladly as we can. No matter whether I am a brother or sister, he will gladly help everyone within his own subject,
Our forum is moving from sharing platform to brotherhood platform with firm steps.
By the way, I am glad that the problem disappeared, but it was suspicious that it disappeared by itself.
keyiflisürüş on.
08.05.2020 15:57 # 16
vbmaster
Either friends, I have not been able to get an aviator on the fear of this LPG problem :) although it is her hometown. I have a preliminary question to the master ... I say, will the malfunction lamp come on? Caaart the answer comes right away, sir, I will put it out: :) :) :) I thank you and come out.
08.05.2020 15:57 # 17
Guests
text malfunction was not spontaneously removed, they updated the software, then they made adjustments while traveling to the vehicle, so the problem was solved :)))

08.05.2020 15:57 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = vbmaster] Either friends, I wasn't able to get an aviator on the fear of this LPG problem :) although it's hometown. I have a preliminary question to the master ... I say, will the malfunction lamp come on? Caaart the answer comes right away, sir, I will put it out: :) :) :) I thank you and get out I did not find the one that says the lamp is absolutely not lit in the machine I installed :) [/ QUOTE]

I got it, I lived it, they told me that they told me so much, I understand what I learned, I am not saying that I do not know the brand, but the assembly master quality is important, I get the car that I understand, I will buy another car, I will open it, I will waste it, I will put it in my place in Istanbul, I will give it to you, I will give it to you, I will give it to you, I will give it to you, I will give it to you, I will give it to you, I will give it to you, I will give it to you, I will give it to you, I will give it to you, I will give it to you 600 at least my head does not hurt :)))
08.05.2020 15:57 # 19
vbmaster
Walla, if I do that too, it would be ridiculous to go from Konya, but it sounds very appropriate for logic :)
08.05.2020 15:57 # 20
hakann83
You were going to take the mental system from my friend
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”