Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I put on a bow made sounds crazy.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:14 # 1
BuRCaK
yesterday i had a 5 cm eibach spring in front of them but i did not change the shock absorber. The sounds of the tactical sounds come a little while turning the steering wheel and especially when parking or slowly turning between the streets. what should be done to cut this sound? They said it would interrupt the shock absorber, but how accurate is it and what shock absorber is it for a 5 cm eibach spring?
The springs are zero and have their own tires attached at the ends. the voice upset me and made me restless. Is there any harm to the car? My master said normal. I talked to a shopkeeper doing this job, selling spring, or repairing my headlights. The room said normal. If you have any information, I will ask you to enlighten.
tşk
Vetch 2010-05-01 17:08:18
08.05.2020 14:14 # 2
Long Beach
I think I wrote somewhere else. Not only with the spring-mounting, it definitely endangers your driving safety, definitely the spring + shock absorber.

This is what manufacturers like Koni - Eibach say. Their aim is not necessarily to sell bows, but to provide a good combination and keep quality above all the time.

You can replace the shock absorber by keeping the original springs, but not just the spring.

This is what the manufacturer says and accepts in TUV.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 3
BuRCaK
So which shock absorber is installed? Is there a measure or cm in the depreciation? what are the prices?
08.05.2020 14:14 # 4
H-a-d-i
It is necessary to prepare for these kinds of sounds when wearing bows. Of course, it would be even better if the shock absorber is attached. sounds are somewhat reduced. now you will complain about comfort.

I wonder if you opened a topic before putting on a bow, I could not remember.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 5
BuRCaK
No, I did not open it, but nobody said the shock absorber incident. This is the first time I have attempted such a thing, and according to what I have researched, the 5 cm spring damaged the original shock absorbers over time. What are the shock absorber prices and which shock absorber is installed in this case?
08.05.2020 14:14 # 6
yusufcilgin

Original shock absorbers respond to sports.

08.05.2020 14:14 # 7
BuRCaK
are they converting my original shock absorber to sports? I do not understand? How much does the price cost? I think you had it done. are you satisfied then
08.05.2020 14:14 # 8
Guests
You can never find the comfort of the old, but I can recommend 3 shock absorbers that are comfortable and safe, to some extent.
Cone, Billstein, Monreo ..
08.05.2020 14:14 # 9
Aytac
Just Go To Nama, Tell Their Complaints One By One, If You Want To Go Early, If You Want To Go Intense Oluo Especially On The Days.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 10
BuRCaK
I wonder if there is a measure in the shock absorber. otherwise, if I buy a monreo or a cone for 206?
08.05.2020 14:14 # 11
BuRCaK
I will ask you something Aytaç and Yusuf. How long does it take and what does it cost?
08.05.2020 14:14 # 12
Long Beach
Eibah spring + Eibach shock absorber Thumbs Up

I don't know how they are making the original, but I guess if it wasn't for the technical pain, I guess what the brand on it would do it (keme + bicme whatever).

If life and property are valuable, so to speak, avoid under-stairs manufacturing.

Cheap area takes twice.

08.05.2020 14:14 # 13
GokhaN
I need to learn to live with sound or I need to pass 2 long pods to the hoses, from the bottom to the top, and I had 106 cut the sound like that.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 14
Haci
[QUOTE = GökhaN] it is necessary to learn to live with the sound, or to pass the hoses 2 pods long hose, from the bottom to the top, I cut the sound in 106. [/ QUOTE]
Take away the sound that you want to cut from me, take the damper you almost dreamed of, you will take your feet off the gas, you will unmute the music, you will watch the view of the people around you. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 14:14 # 15
BuRCaK
I went to the master. he said, you should get used to this sound normally. He said that because the springs were short, he was getting more stressed and that there was no dangerous situation. He said that amortization will not happen in the short term, I just need to slow down on the sets. There is no crankcase, pilgrim brother, but already prevents 3 cm or so. I looked at it and it didn't stick.
I will ask for the namiştain and ask for bidet.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 16
Long Beach
[QUOTE = BuRÇaK] I wonder if there is a measure in the shock absorber. otherwise, if I buy a monreo or a cone for 206?
[/ QUOTE]

Greetings,
yes there are, there are short shock absorbers for short springs, see the pages of companies that produce sports springs + shock absorbers.
It is a suspension system that ensures that the vehicle clings to the road, does not get out of the bend, stops safely in the braking. This job does not come to the beard, you will see its material damage sooner or later.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 17
BuRCaK
I went to the NAM shock absorber when the sound stopped.
They disassembled towards 2, I got out like 4.30 The shock absorbers were turned into sports. The sound was cut 95%. Sometimes it rarely sounds in the meantime and it will decrease with time. He gave the certificate of warranty for 1 year against the explosion of the amortisor. The car is not jumping now, so better.
Thank you, bro brother, the problem is solved.
Vetch 2010-05-01 16:43:22
08.05.2020 14:14 # 18
Haci
Whether it has come or not, I am glad, what brand did they wear? How much did the shock absorbers cost?
08.05.2020 14:14 # 19
BuRCaK
God bless you. Thank you brother.
No new shock absorber installed. They shortened the original shock absorbers according to the sport. They made it to thousands of cars and give it a guarantee. Truly handling and performance almost returned to the original. So I wanted to. I hope that's not a problem. sports cone shock absorbers I can not start from 1000 TL a lot of money. I made it to 200 bro. I couldn't live with that voice. The only thing men do is, the shock absorber is the first time I've seen such a place, and no matter what cars are coming. BMW-Mercedes-LAND ROVER treat them all differently, but they are always shock absorbers. I wouldn't trust if I couldn't see it with my eyes, but they were working clean. I hope it doesn't happen to me after praising so much. He has not returned so far, he said. Yusuf went there. I went with his reference. I downloaded from 250 to 200, sent arakdaş when I say about it in the forum. I can say that it was super if there was no problem.
In addition, they could press the original springs up to 5 cm without attaching a spring. I saw there are spring press machines. The car goes down like a spring for 150 TL. If I knew, I would have it done. both cheap and original. Then they could open the spring again with heat.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 20
Haci

Do not worry that you are getting a bow, I do not trust the springs, okay, it may not be a problem, but as a result, I think that it will not be very healthy. I want you to have it in my spare time and try it for a while. Gülme

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”