Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I photographed everything, speed stabilization?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:49 # 1
murateest
I took photos of them all from the gas pedal to the clutch.

I'm asking whether or not you can help.

If it is necessary to pull the cable, I will pull it.

Just describe where and where to shoot.

Thank you for your attention.

Brake sensor ;

Clutch Switch;

Gas pedal ;

Ecu;

08.05.2020 17:49 # 2
ulas111
teacher, my car has 2 wired brake pads ... speed fixing is done, but one must be pulled from the brain to 2 places with brakes on the brake pad. I know, he did it.
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=8594&kw=307+h%fdz&pn=15&title=hz-sabitleme-sistemi-ve-307
08.05.2020 17:49 # 3
murateest
Apparently, we had to give Koliva teacher the information of the vehicle and ask for the scheme.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 4
error
I say never enter Nuke
08.05.2020 17:49 # 5
Alicilik
[QUOTE = murateest] Apparently, we had to give Koliva teacher my car's information and ask for it. [/ QUOTE]

I was going to write: D you learned before I say from me. If Aykut brother is not available, the saint can look at the monument, he said, I used the lowered lime.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 6
fatihgg
I hope you will not be disappointed, because I was very risky at work, but I was very enthusiastic about it, but the cable pull was not healthy for me. This is my personal opinion, of course.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 7
murateest
The other day, I opened the inside for the sound coming from the steering pump, changed the bearing (one of the bearings was disintegrated) while collecting, I cracked the revolving magnet as a result, I guess the poles changed because the integrity of the magnet was broken and the engine did not work properly.

As a result, I spent another 100 TL, bought the engine part from a pump and put it back.

As a result, I went back to where I started.

But I'm not so much if you say you regret it.

I consider myself lucky in terms of risk as I am not the first to do this speed stabilization.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 8
koliva
Hello,
In this case, the most important criterion is the two extra cables that should be given in addition to the two cables coming to the brake coupler that already exists. There is no record that these cables will enter the same mouse, they can also enter two separate mouse. Or a single musure can enter 4 cables. In new generations, a single cable enters a single cable. For example, in my 2003 model car there were only two wire brake pads. After a little research, I noticed that the cables were originally protected with a tape on the back. I took an additional officer and put it on, and went through the introduction process.

If there is no pulled cable, the cable will not be pulled, but it will be pulled, but I personally do not recommend entering it. It is both very challenging and risky. Before this process, you need to find a willing master to do this job. Of course, PP2000 or diagBox.

I have Sedre but it is not installed. He was on my computer at work and he went like that because I changed work. Our other friends can help in this regard.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 9
murateest
[QUOTE = Koliva] Hello,
In this case, the most important criterion is the two extra cables that should be given in addition to the two cables coming to the brake coupler that already exists. There is no record that these cables will enter the same mouse, they can also enter two separate mouse. Or a single musure can enter 4 cables. In new generations, a single cable enters a single cable. For example, in my 2003 model car there were only two wire brake pads. After a little research, I noticed that the cables were originally protected with a tape on the back. I took an additional officer and put it on, and went through the introduction process.

If there is no pulled cable, the cable will not be pulled, but it will be pulled, but I personally do not recommend entering it. It is both very challenging and risky. Before this process, you need to find a willing master to do this job. Of course, PP2000 or diagBox.

I have Sedre but it is not installed. He was on my computer at work and he went like that because I changed work. Our other friends can help in this regard.
[/ QUOTE]

All my hope was you, teacher :(

Today, I disassembled and looked at the sender, both the 4-pin and the socket 4-pin.

I researched it thoroughly, but I could not find the cable with cable.

Master etc. there is no need for both electronics and car mechanics etc. I understand well.

I can easily do disassembly work.

So I added a lot of hardware to my previous vehicle, such as alarm, reversing sensor, original car kit, headlight and rain sensor.

I can disassemble and install my timing myself.

All I need is where to pull the cables from where and pp2000.

I hope that we can handle the pp2000 incident with my teacher from Istanbul because I prefer to ask someone who has worked hard in this job rather than being very close, but not a master's decision.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 10
ulas111
hodja, if you do this job, i will know you and maybe a few people will come to you :))
08.05.2020 17:49 # 11
murateest
[QUOTE = ulas111] teacher, if you do this job, I will come to you and maybe a few people will get to you:)) [/ QUOTE]

I hope someone will tell me where and where to pull the cable, and we will do the rest.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 12
riderzist
[QUOTE = murateest] I took a photo of them all from the accelerator to the clutch.

I'm asking whether or not you can help.

If it is necessary to pull the cable, I will pull it.

Just describe where and where to shoot.

Thank you for your attention.

Brake sensor ;

Clutch Switch;

Gas pedal ;

Ecu;

[/ QUOTE]

I bought a speed stabilizer lever on my 2003 model xt vehicle. I went and took the photos ..

1. gas socket with 4 wires
2nd brake sensor 4-wire
I don't understand much for the 3rd clutch, but it fits, I just need to plug it in and open it.

If you look at the photos, I would be very happy if the friends or the masters who understand before take a look.

Also, if there is a PP2000 or a diagbox near Tekirdağ, can he send a private message?

good forums thank you in advance

photos;

http://hizliresim.com/pppla6

http://hizliresim.com/gnzoyz

http://hizliresim.com/9r2mro

http://hizliresim.com/q3pgnb
08.05.2020 17:49 # 13
Alicilik
Gentlemen,

I wrote dozens of titles, and I did my own, but there is still a lack of information.

Speed fixing system

It happens to all vehicles, but the systems applied to the vehicle vary.

In 2003 and after, PSA vehicles were switched to a van and a built system. Electronic throttle and brain controlled infrastructure was started.

In 2003 and earlier vehicles, an external engine controlling the throttle should be used for the cruise control system and a circuit should be created to use this engine. There are some original vehicles but this is very costly and dangerous.

In 2003 and later vehicles, there is a software infrastructure for speed stabilization. Some vehicles may not be urgent due to brain combinations, or they may have infrastructure deficiencies due to musurs.

I can not say that it will be certain in 206 and 307 vehicles. I always say this to the bassti. The first thing to check in these vehicles,

- The gas pedal must be potentiometric, that is, it must have a 4 or 5 wire socket
-4 wire brake blades (Adaptation of 2 wire ones does not give exact results.)
Availability of -2 wire clutch spool (already available on most vehicles.)

It doesn't mean that it would be certain. Or, eliminating the deficiencies will not give a positive result.

If these are complete, the vehicle brains must be connected and the necessary parameters must be activated. It is completely lucky to be activated and work after the brain numbing operation.

If we get into the arm event. The arms with the code 6242.z9 (fixing) 6243.z8 (fixing + limiting) work smoothly on vehicles with Com2000 infrastructure. It performs the fixing process in two arms. This is the only difference that activates the Limitation feature in 2007 and later vehicles with the limited lever throttle position sensor.

I do not know what you have in mind, is it constantly asked? I am not a muneccin, check the infrastructure of the vehicle and give me the engine information.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”