Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I need your urgent help!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:34 # 1
onurrr41
First of all, greet everyone. I just went on an evening tour and from the start of the car, I started making a sound (click-through) under the gas brake pedal that looks like a light bulb just under my feet. Each time I turn the steering wheel to the right and left, it makes this click sound at 10-20 kmh.

Another problem ;

My vehicle got up in automatic gears and lights, while shifting to second gear, when I pressed the gas, it seemed to stop shaking and the fault light flashed immediately. Is it the first time I bought the fuel from totale, may it have been from him because I had to, except for the shell? The vehicle warned twice with sound, but no malfunction was seen in the table or trip computer. What a path I have to follow, I'm so nervous. I am already waiting for your comments and experiences. (Vehicle 1.4 2006 model automatic gasoline)
onurrr41 2017-09-14 23:20:37
08.05.2020 20:34 # 2
acabuco
[QUOTE = onurrr41] First greetings to everyone. I just went on an evening tour and from the start of the car, I started making a sound (click-through) under the gas brake pedal that looks like a light bulb just under my feet. Each time I turn the steering wheel to the right and left, it makes this click sound at 10-20 kmh.

Another problem ;

My vehicle got up in automatic gears and lights, while shifting to second gear, when I pressed the gas, it seemed to stop shaking and the fault light flashed immediately. Is it the first time I bought the fuel from totale, may it have been from him because I had to, except for the shell? The vehicle warned twice with sound, but no malfunction was seen in the table or trip computer. What a path I have to follow, I'm so nervous. I am already waiting for your comments and experiences. (Vehicle 1.4 2006 model automatic gasoline)
[/ QUOTE]

the same has happened on the clutch pedal, it has plastics, they have changed, it can be from it, if something simple is the problem.

I did not actively use automated tools, I leave his comment to friends.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 3
sonerkyl
When it comes to the first problem, it may be as our friend said, I am hearing from you for the first time. you have to check. If it comes to the second problem, could you see what was written on the radio information screen when the car sounded like a fuel-related warning?
08.05.2020 20:34 # 4
onurrr41
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] When it comes to the first problem, it may be as our friend said, I hear it for the first time. you have to check. If it comes to the second problem, could you see what was written on the radio information screen when the car sounded like a fuel-related warning? [/ QUOTE]

He didn't write anything. First, I looked at that screen while the fault light was on. I hope our lion made selectivity in fuel. Once today, he made the same shake and stopped while standing
08.05.2020 20:34 # 5
sonerkyl
In my opinion, change the filter, honor it, take a wür petrol additive, put 100 TL on top of it, then use it on a motorway or on a suitable road.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 6
talip206
In automatic systems, the ticking sound comes from the brake sensor. Most of the time, you can hear this sound when you apply the brake. If the brake sensor is faulty, it may sound without pressing.
The second possibility is a malfunction in your signal arm. When turning the steering wheel to the left when turning the signal to the left, like the left signal is on. talip206 2017-09-15 21:33:39
08.05.2020 20:34 # 7
onurrr41
The voice I am talking about is not the voice of the brake sensor, sir. I feel with my foot under the brake pedal, my foot is moving upwards and there is a clicking sound as the steering wheel turns left and right. It does not happen faster than 15 km.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 8
talip206
[QUOTE = onurrr41] The voice I'm talking about is not the voice of the brake sensor, sir. I feel with my foot under the brake pedal, my foot is moving upwards and there is a clicking sound as the steering wheel turns left and right. It doesn't happen when it is faster than 15 km. [/ QUOTE]
Then there may be a problem with the undercarriage. Z rot etc.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”