Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I need your suggestions, friends

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:29 # 1
rockwaryumm
Guys I went to your friend's shop after work tonight. When it was working and it was loaded once in a while, there was a voice called plug. When I threw my hand on the piece holding the tire, the piece came directly to my hand, and I forgot its name. He was about to leave. And he licked 3 of my studs and I saw 190 to try it on the highway. Luckily, the tire did not leap, holding the only wheel nut you know. I left the car too. Tomorrow, the back torsion will be re-entered to the front team. There was a paint job towards the end of the week. Now the pieces that you will call attention to this due to the age that I have to do when I have entered this much can be any part in any place. I don't think it is important to do whatever it takes. On the outside, I would like advice on the car, I will make the bumper bars black, where can I find the black bands on this door and what is the price. I want advice about this change and things to do visually in my vehicle. How do you think the bumper bands are black is good or not. It's a little long, but I'm sorry

08.05.2020 17:29 # 2
Serkan
I want to make my 206's bumper and door braces gray color, I think it looks more pleasant.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 3
Barut
God has really protected, it suits gray in black Wink
08.05.2020 17:29 # 4
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = 206xs] Allah has really protected, it suits gray black & nbsp; "Wink" [/ QUOTE]
thanks thank goodness we ripped it. But I did not care if it was a joke. Bidet, I said to make it sound from the table. Yes, when I bought the mirrors and door pillars gray, I turned it back to matte black. But I can not be sure of the tapes somehow says something different to everyone
08.05.2020 17:29 # 5
koray
friends 206 The rear led taillight of my car is cracked. but it is not sold only. Is there a right-hand seller or a window change.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 6
rockwaryumm
Yes, I took the torsion and front tool and bought new wheel bolts and worked on the lathes. I handled the brakes and handbrake settings. They said there was no oil leak in the steering box, but it would still be okay. So not bad or bad. So how much does the steering box cost? I am already obsessed with it. And what should I do if I do it?
08.05.2020 17:29 # 7
transform609
Great history, brother, beware ..

I can not recommend it, because it looks very solid in this form. There is a charisma from your simplicity.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 8
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = transform609] Get well soon, brother, beware! .. [/ QUOTE] Reviews thanks. I'm stuck in the steering box right now, I'm researching it
08.05.2020 17:29 # 9
emre_akdag
[QUOTE = 307bursa] good luck bro you have survived cheaply ALLAH protected ...
I think that if we come to what they will do to the car, it looks like a beautiful black break
[/ QUOTE] +1 :)
08.05.2020 17:29 # 10
rockwaryumm
Yes, I gave up black, I looked at another vehicle that looked bad without door bands LOL
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”