Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I need your opinion !!!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:51 # 1
black_rock
Friends were stuck in my head the other day. When you open the lpg tank tailgate, naturally on the left side, the lpg filling is on the left side of the vehicle, that is, it is very close to the exhaust. Thanks..
08.05.2020 16:51 # 2
monur
[QUOTE = black_rock] Friends got stuck on my head the other day. When you open the lpg tank tailgate, naturally on the left side, the lpg filling is on the left side of the vehicle, that is, it is very close to the exhaust. This situation poses a great danger in my opinion. Thanks .. [/ QUOTE]

Your vehicle cannot pass through TÜV anyway. Exhaust and tank + filling nozzle must be on opposite sides. You can hide the filling nozzle under the vehicle, in the interior of the bumper.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 3
serkan206
I was very curious about which mind-serving man had assembled there !!!
it is the first time I hear.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 4
toga406
Let the inspection be taken at the moment of danger, the draft grenade pulled officially
08.05.2020 16:51 # 5
ufuk91
Mine, such as the tank, the left and the exhaust, nothing was said yesterday at the inspection. But the thing is, when buying gas tightness, it was said that the filling cables will be insulated. I entered an LPG racer, wrapped the vehicle around the cables, like spiral aluminum. It is not such a tight thing. But as I said, if you go this way, there is no problem in the examination.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”