Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I Need Your Information

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:51 # 1
Gizem106
Hello my name, I just joined you mystery Handshake First of all, I would say that I have 106 patients since I have known myself. I was in middle school and I made a promise that this car should be mine. I was thinking about getting gti, but my first car I thought what would happen now, I got not quik but not xs Smile I know the features more or less as far as I read it is better to get an idea from someone who knows the water better than the net. Thank you very much in advance.
08.05.2020 18:51 # 2
KILIC
Welcome mystery pleasant forums. Friends from Ankara will be helpful in the new vehicle, we will see them if you upload the photos.
08.05.2020 18:51 # 3
P206HDi
Fatih Peugeot is good if you are asking as an authorized service.
08.05.2020 18:51 # 4
Gizem106
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] Welcome mystery pleasant forums. Friends from Ankara will help you get a good service in the new vehicle. In the meantime, if you upload the photos, we will see them. [/ QUOTE]

the car has a few deficiencies, not a rear wicked front, not a steel rim, no rims on the front right wheel.

By the way, what do you mean by the authorized service? As I know, my daughter does not understand much after all, but for example, a place where I can make the deficiencies I can count? ivedik, in places like ostim?
08.05.2020 18:51 # 5
herry
good luck your car, you did well you will learn xs and get a gti maybe later. welcome to us.

If the car is in warranty, maintenance and defective authorized service are also done in terms of warranty not to be broken. however, we can take our vehicles whose warranty is not guaranteed to private pejo services or to masters who understand the competent pejo. If you find such a master or special service, it will be more affordable for you.

Our friend nicknamed `` outlaw '' in the forum has 106 xs users from Izmir, he is revising his car. Seeing the subject is a writer, a database of pejo and xs himself :)
08.05.2020 18:51 # 6
pekmez006
Welcome to the forum, pleasant forums. There is a private pejo service in Ankara, I went to aktaş pejo and they were not satisfied, they could not fix my problem and they told me to ask for money and go to the service. Be sure to research your destination beforehand. Write to the forum. I am from Ankara will help other friends from Ankara.
08.05.2020 18:51 # 7
berk2309
I have a master, left the original pejo service, he got a place for himself, I bring him to him, I take my pieces myself
08.05.2020 18:51 # 8
samet206
Welcome.
08.05.2020 18:51 # 9
Efe-Pojo
Do not take it to a private service in Ankara, they are getting the same money and there is no guarantee of the work done. Authorized service belongs to two companies in Ankara. one goes and the other is ABC. they have branches in different places. I recommend the abc at the entrance of the unswerving, I always take it there, and if you do not understand as a lady too, I think that the authorized service protects your money. They make the diagnosis from the beginning, offer the price, admission is also up to you, and they do it without asking you, as if it were rained water, but tricky, you will turn into dozens of money in the master's hands. Finally, good luck, Pejo Passion Car is different from other vehicles.
08.05.2020 18:51 # 10
outlaw
I WILL ALSO HAVE THE SAME CAR WITHOUT THE ACCIDENT WITHOUT THE COMPLETE AND I HAVE RESET THE MECHANIC MOTOR PAINT COMPLETE TO YOU ADVICE TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ..
WHAT IT COMES TO YOUR MIND, YOU CAN CONSULT ME, I WILL ALWAYS HELP YOU ALWAYS ABOUT THE PIECE ...
I WAIT FOR THE LION PICTURES ASAP ...
RETAIL AND ROSE USE ROSE ...
08.05.2020 18:51 # 11
outlaw
[QUOTE = herry] good luck your car, you did well you will learn xs and get a gti maybe later. welcome to us.

If the car is in warranty, maintenance and defective authorized service are also done in terms of warranty not to be broken. however, we can take our vehicles whose warranty is not guaranteed to private pejo services or to masters who understand the competent pejo. If you find such a master or special service, it will be more affordable for you.

Our friend nicknamed `` outlaw '' in the forum has 106 xs users from Izmir, he is revising his car. Seeing the subject is a writer, a database of pejo and xs himself :)
[/ QUOTE]
MY BROTHER THANK YOU VERY MUCH .. Thumbs Up
I SOLVE EVERYTHING I LOVE MY CAR HIGHLIGHTS NOW ...
08.05.2020 18:51 # 12
Jp106
I am an Ankarada Gti user, I take my car to Hakan Pejo when I want it, I recommend it very much in terms of price and workmanship.
08.05.2020 18:51 # 13
oguzhan29
Welcome, I wish you pleasant forums.
08.05.2020 18:51 # 14
Gizem106
Thank you very much everyone, for your friends information :) So what's the difference of xs from gti and quik? Gizem106 2014-10-29 11:28:29
08.05.2020 18:51 # 15
ysndrsn19
Welcome. Accident-free use. I recommend the brand peugeot in Ivedik
08.05.2020 18:51 # 16
outlaw
[QUOTE = Gizem106] thank you very much everyone for your friends :) :) how is xs different from gti and quikes? [/ QUOTE]
XS 1.6 MOTOR 8 VALVE
GTI 1.6 MOTOR 16 VALVE
QUIKE 1.4 MOTOR
08.05.2020 18:51 # 17
okan77
Welcome ... You will become a master in a very short time ... Peugeot love is something like this ... :)
08.05.2020 18:51 # 18
reality59
Hello welcome;

There is an article about 106 quicksilver; If you wish, you can examine, there are features of other car brands on the site.

106 QuickSilver
08.05.2020 18:51 # 19
popeyes
There is also a peugeot master in ŞAŞMAZ. Ali is a born born growth peugeot player. son has a sait master
they work together. is a very clean company.
When you see the work places, you can think of an authorized service.
Infallible icon peugeot
08.05.2020 18:51 # 20
Gizem106
Thank you very much everyone. Smile
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”