Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

i need your help my friends

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:05 # 1
MaximuS
My friends, now I need an auto tape recorder or electrician who can say "This is my job, no work has ever been done," but he must have electronic knowledge. I have 2 problems ...
1. I mounted my double din (who saw the already, I added the picture for those who did not see it) to the chest and made the connections. However, although the device has the feature of "controlling the vehicle from the steering control", my electrician said that he could not. I realized that he said it right in my research afterwards. It is not valid for French cars. I was just giving up, I was confused, ultimately I have a wired connection, and I thought a competent master could do it. then I learned that some herpes electricians let this work from scratch and install it in the vehicle as well as they could even interfere with electronic malfunctions. I wonder if you have such a familiar master ... ???
2. The tip of the radio antenna that comes out from the back of the original cd player is very different. I couldn't match my new device. justify transformative or something ... this is relatively easier than the other.
I say, do you have such a familiar master ... ???
08.05.2020 16:05 # 2
MaximuS

Don't you guys are a solid master ...?

08.05.2020 16:05 # 3
Guests
it is not necessary to keep the steering wheel control of some brothers and other vehicles.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 4
Guests

For the 1st subject, ready-made circuits must be available for the Piano and Sony tapes. When it is attached, it works directly. But I can't say anything for your tape. At this point, my knowledge is not enough and I don't know the electronics guy I know in the madness.

If we come to the 2nd point, the original antenna cable will not be a midi piano or sony tape. I had previously used the transducer adapter inside my sony tape that I had used, I inserted it on the end of the antenna and attached it to the direct tape. there was no problem. I think you have the need for that shooter adaptore.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 5
MaximuS
[QUOTE = ibrahim Aslan] It is not necessary to say that the brothers do not have the steering control of some types and some vehicles, so it does not happen .... automakers only produce typ companies for their own name and this shows that they sometimes differ. REGISTERS ..... [ / quote]
I couldn't explain the subject or you couldn't understand my friend. double religion brand navitech. and this device cannot be installed only on french cars. My master showed me the pictures of his work on honda and volkswagen cars and said he made this connection. I also importing companies to call (Navitech turkey distributor) I expressed my problem. and asked the vehicle brand directly. When I said 407, they said that this connection was not possible in their French cars. so it's not a tape or tool.
I also say that after all this connection is cable connection .. and with the steering menu assignment menu in the tape menu, I thought that if we could connect the function cables at the rear output of the steering wheel directly with a master who is confident and knows what he is doing ...
Otherwise, I passed what you mean 2 months ago, my friend. Thank you again for your interest and interest.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 6
MaximuS
[QUOTE = cecol of]

For the 1st subject, ready-made circuits must be available for the Piano and Sony tapes. When it is attached, it works directly. But I can't say anything for your tape. At this point, my knowledge is not enough and I don't know the electronics guy I know in the madness.

If we come to the 2nd point, the original antenna cable will not be a midi piano or sony tape. I had previously used the transducer adapter inside my sony tape that I had used, I inserted it on the end of the antenna and attached it to the direct tape. there was no problem. I think you have the need for that shooter adaptore.
[/ QUOTE]
We tried the converter cem. unfortunately, both ends of the converter do not fit. it has a very strange entry anyway ... I'm sure everyone will see what kind of connection this is. take a picture and take a picture and share it ... thanks cem ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = maximus] [QUOTE = cecol of]

[/ QUOTE]
We tried the converter cem. unfortunately, both ends of the converter do not fit. it has a very strange entry anyway ... I'm sure everyone will see what kind of connection this is. take a break and share your picture ... thank you cem ... [/ QUOTE]
God, I wondered how crazy I was Göz Kırpma
I think they usually call European medicine and Japanese medicine. Entries of our original tape tapes are European medicine. We use those rollers for attaching other tapes. On the basis of the far east product in your tape but I couldn't understand why they had chosen such a tour ... Confused
the cecol 2011-09-06 00:56:04
08.05.2020 16:05 # 8
Guests
As mentioned, the devices like sony pioneer clarion alpine have a converter, even I ordered from the pioneer one today. It attaches to the ISo connection like a bridge and goes to the tape at the end. In a forum, the friend is doing this with the modification on the joystick and a piece. You can get some information from him.
Mail:
I cherno357@hotmail.co
Phone (I never called)

He sent me a pdf file explaining how the operation is done.
https://rapidshare.com/files/3168500016/206-306-307_kumanda_kolunun_uygun_hale_getirilmesi.pdf

Maybe it will help you a little
08.05.2020 16:05 # 9
MaximuS
[QUOTE = Buyer] As mentioned, there is a converter for devices like sony pioneer clarion alpine, even I ordered from pioneer today. It attaches to the ISo connection like a bridge and goes to the tape at the end. In a forum, the friend is doing this with the modification on the joystick and a piece. You can get some information from him.
Mail:
I cherno357@hotmail.co
Phone (I never called)

He sent me a pdf file explaining how the operation is done.
https://rapidshare.com/files/3168500016/206-306-307_kumanda_kolunun_uygun_hale_getirilmesi.pdf

Maybe it will help you a little
[/ QUOTE]
thank you for your attention. We tried some transformers, but I will investigate and find it. If the order you placed has come and you still haven't attached, would you share a picture? at least I can tell if he has tried it before ...
the joystick could not open the file either. but I'm thinking of looking for that friend ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 10
Guests
Mehmet brother, if there is something wrong during the day, I will try to get information about my master who has been doing this for about 15 years, he was wearing it in these vehicles, he would do it if he put it in your car before, he did not comply with my alarm, somehow he did what he did, insha'Allah a solution to this If there is a development, I will inform you from here.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 11
MaximuS
[QUOTE] Hopefully we can find a solution to this too. If there is a development, I will inform you from here .. [/ QUOTE]
you are still waiting ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 12
MaximuS
update
08.05.2020 16:05 # 13
Guests
I am waiting for the apparatus with 4 eyes.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 14
Guests
I can not reach my brother, I have changed his number, I will try to meet him face to face as soon as possible .. I will do my best to help you with this ..
08.05.2020 16:05 # 15
Guests
I talked to the person I called brother, I learned that some models of navitech brand double religions can be made. However, as a priority, I need the model information exactly, I can find out if it can be done accordingly, I also heard that the price is quite salty, I will get the price information with the information whether it can be made or not.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”