Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I Need Mental Aid For My First Vehicle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
07.11.2020 16:24 # 1
Ahmet01
Sent greetings, brothers, I am 19 years old and I could buy a 1998 106 xr as the first car, I have problems. I wanted to consult your information. 1-Nothing works on the instrument panel of my vehicle, except the clock and lighting. The former owner said that he should change and disassemble it. Do you know a place where I can get a non-bad indicator, which says up to 700 liras on the internet. 2-Is it compatible with a revolving clock indicator? - The heater does not give hot air. How can I tell whether the problem is honeycomb or something else without lowering the complete torpedo? Thanks in advance
08.11.2020 19:41 # 2
omerb
Good luck with your vehicle. I don't know if it matches the instrument cluster's tachometer. Maybe you can find it if you search for 106 in the form. It is unlikely that the core for the heater is defective. There may be a problem with the thermostat for this. Looks like you'll have to show it to a master.
09.11.2020 09:19 # 3
sonerkyl
And hello mockery. welcome to our car. good luck with the vehicle. probably if the indicators are not working. servo motors may be out of order or gears may be scraped. It's hard to say anything without removing it. The places that repair the indicator will give prices according to the availability. There may be a few reasons when it comes to the heating problem. As our friend said, thermostat problem. such as honeycomb clogging problem. yad may have done air. The worst use may have been a cancellation.
10.11.2020 11:03 # 4
ismailkaya
Show the hands to the auto watchmaker. He may have protected the heater hoses, so take them to the master who takes care of them.
11.11.2020 10:58 # 5
Ahmet01
Thank you. I showed the indicator to his master and he said it should change. The heater, as you said, may be a problem with the thermostat or something because the first 2 days I bought it was working.
12.11.2020 09:05 # 6
sonerkyl
If it is used without antifreeze, there may be such problems for a long time.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”