Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I need detailed information of 206 cc

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:54 # 1
impact
friends i decided to sell my car and buy 206 cc. I've been looking for a manual, non-green, fabric seat 1.6 cc for 3 weeks, but there are some questions stuck in my head?
1) I look at the same model CCs, some of them are not in the body color of the bumper cheetahs
2) metal pedal gear etc. in some. no
2,5) Wind rose rim and multi-spoke rim versions are available
3) Are there versions with GTI bumper fender?
4) Does the ceiling cause much trouble? what should be considered when buying
5) Do I have a chronic malfunction?
I asked a lot of questions, I am aware, but I do not want to regret if it bothers me.
thanks for your interest in advance ..
08.05.2020 17:54 # 2
Guests
I know that the ones that do not have the color of the body than the 1-original goosen color can be changed or made by themselves.
2-original metal pedal
It is the same as 3-mudguards and bumper gti, even fog places are different.
4- If you buy it not too tampered as a ceiling, you will be less or try to find the original.
5- When you say chronic problem, you need to find it clean and unplayable, and besides that, if you buy a flat 206 cc, you will have to get roland garros and regret it too.

about good luck already
08.05.2020 17:54 # 3
impact
I was surprised when I saw more than one vehicle. Although the white dial and the metal pedal are the same model, who has / does not have
If there is a problem in the ceiling, it is expensive.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 4
herry
I have been using 206 cc for years, it is my second car. I ride the summers. Let me help you. it does not have a chronic problem. engine and domestic parts are already the same as 206. The car passes for 4 people, but it is sofor and the passenger next to it sits wide wide. But what they got on is a thousand regrets and this is what I call my car. You get them out of the car. I usually use the back seats for a laptop can neighbor or bag. once we met my friend's cop, the car is already noteworthy, everyone has already officially admired everyone (I don't care because I get on two people, I don't care, anyway, I don't get anybody unless I have trouble) I see. If the convertible tires of the vehicle have not been lubricated regularly or no silicone spray has been made since the early days, it will not have a cc of water, except that it is likely to have curves and water in the future. When you pick the car you like, if the owner of the car wash is safe, hit it in your car and check the water afterwards. It is impossible to see the repair from the rear unless the opening mechanism has an accident. It is a very expensive system that is already burned. the side bolts and the original of the bumper are black. any external color paint. the dial may turn white after 2003. There is also a metal pedal. it is a gentle tool, not dealing with vehicles that have undergone much modification. If you have questions, I will reply with pleasure. it is a delightful car. summer evening is not eaten. If you don't worry about not being distracted by not looking at the curious people and not getting on 4 people, you will enjoy it.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 5
impact
the same way I get a maximum of 2 people, so I bought a single door for my vehicle. I don't want to buy a modified car anyway, I want it to be original. Washing was on my mind, it is necessary to do it anyway. Thanks for information..
08.05.2020 17:54 # 6
TuNeR_32
If you want a clean CC, I am thinking of selling the vehicle. There is no change in the car now, there is paint on the front bonnet due to the stone wastes. If you want to have a look at the pictures in the forum, I will throw it up in the detailed photo.

Frames from the wedding of our friend 206fr Mahir who is a member of our forum ...;) You can contact him to get information about the vehicle ..

they http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=30645&title=tuner-32-hasan-kardesimize-tesekk
tuner_32 2013-08-29 21:17:24
08.05.2020 17:54 # 7
SDYMZ
There are 206 cc in our neighborhood, just because it buys water. When you get from 307 to 206, I will call you small 307 cc.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”