Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I made the undercarriage but my car is harder than before

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:21 # 1
axi206
I went to the repair shop to replace the amortization question. When I said let's change this, let's change it, I made the complete undercarriage to the car. Amortisor, swings, rods etc. they're all deists.

Come on, I went to the test with a car. My car was more comfortable with a broken amortization. The amortizers we bought are French, but not original. this is what the seller says.
No gram yawn in the car. I'm loading, the car does not play from the ground with my full weight. Is all the 206's like this: According to what S seller says, do you give these vehicles the depreciation of all vehicles?
I have 5 bows in my vehicle Wall
08.05.2020 15:21 # 2
mimitt
If the new shock absorbers are hard, this may lead to loss of flexibility. Apart from this, after a complete undercarriage change, let's call the parts a few days, that is, the hardness of the parts, but this may not be very disturbing.

If there is a spring of 5, your vehicle will be very low and this will cause the vehicle's comfort to decrease. But it increases the grip on the road. At the same time, the use of a spring of 5 is said to affect the life of the original shock absorbers in the long term.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 3
hakan308
If there is 5 spring, it is quite normal to be uncomfortable
08.05.2020 15:21 # 4
hasretgonul
they are always because of those 5 springs: D hump, pit, bump etc. I say, "May Allah give patience"
08.05.2020 15:21 # 5
Guests
How much did you spend on this process and parts.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 6
axi206

The effect of the springs certainly has, but it is much worse than the outbreak. I load my car with my hand. This is not normal for me. I tickle on the highway, straight on the road, a little yawning makes the head go crazy: D: D

the bottom team was over 500 u galıba.I did not remove the full account, I repair my friend parcaparca, so I did not ask.

08.05.2020 15:21 # 7
tigerland
If you use original parts on the suspension front-rear team brake assembly, you will have a safer ride.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 8
axi206
[QUOTE = tigerland] suspension If you use original parts on the front-rear team brake assembly, you will provide a safer ride [/ QUOTE]
it is not possible not to qualify.

The amortizers I bought were incredibly hard. the car was amazingly unchanged. I would have gone very slowly and the hits made me feel very heavy. I am so good, I am printing my night.

I changed the tires as lassa impetus revo was excellent road grip.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”