Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I made the exhaust with valve and shared the result with you

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:28 # 1
can_elveren
friends ankaradanım my car is 98 model 106 xr, i usually ride with my family and travel in places where there are conversions. It is not like advertising, but there is an exhauster, which is an abart muhsin, I put it on 300 TL. I wanted to share this information with you with valve exhaust. the can_elver 2014-04-18 21:09:04
08.05.2020 18:28 # 2
herry
good luck, use goodbye, do not overload the car in closed position, when the gas exhaust exhaust must be turned on, when it is off, loading is harmful to the engine.
08.05.2020 18:28 # 3
outlaw

[QUOTE = herry] good luck, use goodbye, don't overload the car in closed position, when the gas exhaust is absolutely AC, loading when it is off has damage to the motor.
[/ QUOTE]

YOU HAVE THE WRONG DAMAGE TO THE CAR WHILE LOADING ...

WHEN OPEN, THE EXHAUST GAS COMES FROM THE SIDE AND MAKES SOUND.

THE EXHAUST GAS IS LIKE THE ORIGINAL SYSTEM WHEN SHUT OFF.

WHEN I HAVE 20% SOUND EVENT, I HAVE I HAVE I HAVE WAREX I HAVE ALSO TAKE OFF I HAVE NO SOUND, EVEN EXHAUST OPEN, I UNDERSTAND IT, I HAVE UNDERSTANDING THE TIME.

THAT'S YOUR CONNECTION IN THE CONNECTION DOESN'T MAKE THE SOUND LIKE ORIGINAL CAR EXHAUST ...

08.05.2020 18:28 # 4
Turgay_66
the sound is too exhausting because the exhaust is eliminated, so it hurts with long use, but it is not enough to taste in short uses :)
08.05.2020 18:28 # 5
herry
The systems you are talking about do not hurt the hole on the pipe that goes to the exhaust and close that hole with an electronic circuit. I will add a photo in order to explain;

When the controlled system in this picture is open, it removes the gas from the side, as you said, the apparatus made by making a hole on the exhaust pipe hurts, because it does not contribute to the performance of the muffler, it makes a lot of noise because it allows to throw out the gas. Even if it is in the closed position, the gas already exits the last muffler, even though it is open, it is discharged in the middle, that is, it is easy to discharge in two options.

controlled exhaust made by drilling pipes;

In this photo, the original JDM WORKS Warex is not drilled through the pipes as seen in the picture, the pipe without holes until varexe, when the warex itself is controlled, when the sound is not closed, that is, in the closed position, it closes the entrance of the exhaust, drains the gas and the sound by killing it. If warex is attached, do not gassed in the closed position. Turn the exhaust off when it is comfortable to discharge.

the last muffler warex;

herry 2014-04-17 17:42:28
08.05.2020 18:28 # 6
ahmed206
Well don't pass by my house
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”