Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I made a logo under the door but :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:15 # 1
garuda
Hi guys,

In Ankara İskitler, Ekom Sportta 307 me, I have applied the logo below the door you see in the link below, but I never got into it,

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-aksesuar-tuning-otomobil-arazi-araci-peugeot-kapi-alti-led-lazer-logo-aydinlatma-138660028/detay

We agreed to 110TL, including assembly, today I went on the 31.01.2014 at 15:30 on the phone, especially I asked 5w as they said 5w, they said it was 5w in iland, they did not have it (they said they were available on the phone on the phone), they came from different trades and waited for them to eat. Then they brought the assembly started and I paid by credit card close to the end of the assembly. I saw the assembly is over, there is no reflection on the ground in the daylight, 5w is obvious even in daylight. I showed the box, urda says it says 3w, took the box and looked at it, it showed an unbelievable attitude, but I think it knew very well that it was 3w when buying the product from another company, or they assembled it by saying if it holds. Then, I said, "Disconnect," I said, "We agreed on the phone as 110TL for 5W". When I come to let me order 5w, we will put it on 3-4 days, he wrote on the back of the card, stamped it. Obviously I regret that I got it installed here, I do not believe it, they will call me 5w came, they will say let's do the assembly. I'm sure they will shake. or they will put 3w in the 5w box again and call me 5w. Ekom Sport should be reconsidered while shopping, or the product should be examined thoroughly. I think the money will be over.
good forums.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 2
rizeli_53
Get well, bro, I wouldn't let you go if I were you. I make them think of these jackals
08.05.2020 18:15 # 3
Alicilik
Brother, get your money back.

Since the production and patent of the product belongs to China, you can find billions of varieties. When I planned to buy one, I saw 3 different logos and 8 different generation woods. I saw it in the adhered modules to make the application without drilling afterwards.

I got the Ford logo on the car of Daymý's couple was $ 8, if I'm not mistaken. We did not look for quality, the logo was enough and of course its work. Arrived, the products did not stop working with the adapter at home immediately.

I applied it to the vehicle on a weekend it looked great.

I obviously did not check the 3-5w event. Its brightness was enough for us. It has "Cree" led inside. It gives a maximum of 7-8w of light, which will have a short life, and overheating will occur. Laser fln is definitely not a normal led and lens system.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 4
herry
or every product that has already been sold legally has the right to return if it is not legally disregarded. return the product. Do not buy a new one from there. they get montage money, maybe you pay it. Don't let your mouth burn. I hope they are, without any trouble. I do not like brother, this kind of work, sometimes there are jobs that do not bother me. get well soon.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 5
garuda
Thanks, friends, the brightness of the evening is not nice, but there is no color vividness as it should be, or psychologically, I think like this. Scythians have a chance to go back to my workplace constantly. Let him be forbidden to the end. I am not enthusiastic for the money, or I get cold when it is like this, now after 5 hours, the enthusiasm for the taxi is not broken after 5 hours.

I am waiting for news from you, my holy teacher, please let me know when you are available for cc business.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 6
s.seckin
If you have gone to the worst craftsmanship of the scythians, I think they will call you as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 7
ozocan
I made the mistake of thinking to have a parking sensor installed on my 307, I put the 50-TL parking sensor on the internet, I thought I would give it 15-20 pounds for the installation, I thought I would deliver it to you 100, I'm not the man who would leave them shoes, I got it elsewhere. I did not go before them. They are the types that can be considered as scammers without trades in my eyes.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 8
yawruaslan
I think, instead of removing them and getting something else worth your vehicle, let them run out of money, I become annoyed at such trades, it is best to shop with familiar trades.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 9
Aziz
I saw only one in the brother of the righteous, alive, it is very beautiful :)) even a little bent, I fixed it :))
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”