Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I'm with you on 106 xs

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:38 # 1
Aykut07
My friends have 106 xs 98 model idle is not fixed, it doesn't play too much on the gas, but it fluctuates when I stop in the city in the gas, it bursts and stays. The problem is in the brain, said software, please, or buy a new one, please help?
08.05.2020 19:38 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all welcome, in order to get better help;
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

To Open the Subject of Promotion Please;
Click This Link: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/new_topic_form.asp?FID=22

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your e-mail address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 19:38 # 3
sonerkyl
The problem with the teacher lpg system is most likely caused by problems with the lpg temperature sensor lpg regulator and gas cutters. Is there any problem with idling in gas?
08.05.2020 19:38 # 4
Aykut07
LPG settings were maintained. Yes, on the gas, the vehicle works wavy on the gas. There is a master here who understands, butterfly throat spark plugs or something has been dismantled everywhere. 300 lira of money is gone but still continues the problem said in the brain said software or buy a new car, said the fuel is raw.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 5
ssakyel
get past, the idle engine may be malfunctioning. It had happened to me before. It was stopping at LPG but it was saving because gasoline could tolerate the problems.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 6
Aykut07
Thanks, let me ask her again
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”